Saturday, July 24, 2010

andrew♥

as most of you know, if you've been on facebook recently. im dating the second oldest brumley, andrew. [i love how i am like..always with someone in that gang -.-] anyways, the other night i was over at the brumleys place, hanging with kyle and being best friends and such when andrew came home. he was pissed off about something so me and kyle offered him our joint. he sat down and we all passed it around our "circle" it wasnt much of a circle. AT ALL. andrew kept lookin at me and smiling so i asked him why. "you're really pretty breanna." he smiled. "thanks, you're really..hot." i laughed passing the joint to kyle, who was watching us. "we should go out sometime." andrew smiled. "i think thats a bad idea." kyle glared. "she just got out of a serious relationship and all." "shut up kyle, no one asked you." i laughed. "I'd love to go out sometime." i smiled at andrew. so after we went out on a date the next night, we were just kinda together. we've been together for like a week now and i already think i love him, he's amazing. he makes me smile and laugh, and i can be myself around him. he's definately the right one for me right now, he needs me and i need him. no one else has ever made me feel like he does. i love you andrew<3

7 comments:

  1. mark be a little more supportive of ur sister.. bre i think its great u are with andrew u too are good for each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute Bre :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aweh. Little Bre's in love with Brum Brum...i'm gonna cry :'3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh lala, i can feel the love through my computerr!(:

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.