Friday, July 30, 2010

WEDDING!♥


Tiffany looked so beautiful at her wedding, Andrew looked handsome. They are a really cute couple and their wedding was amazing. The after party was fun, me and Andrew [Brumley] danced a lot. He started whispering things in my ear like I was prettier than the bride, and how he this was how he wanted our wedding. "What wedding?" I asked. "Oh, maybe we'll get married someday." he smiled. I stopped dancing with him and walked away, claiming i needed a drink. i saw luke dancing with a bunch of girls so i walked over to him and he asked if i wanted to dance. i smiled and nodded and we started dancing. sometime while we were dancing cristy walked by and told me she was leaving. i nodded and then told luke what she said. he said he was gonna go too and we stopped dancing, so i found andrew. we danced for a little bit but then i realized he was super drunk so i said we should go home. i walked with him to his house to make sure he got there okay. "goodnight andrew." i smiled after walking him to his room. "hey bre?" he called after me. i turned around and he kissed me, "i love you." he whispered. "i love you too." i smiled and pulled away. "go to sleep babe, you're gonna have a hangover tomorrow." i laughed and then left. i went back home, or well..to cristys house. i sat on the couch with my snuggie, slippers, a glass of wine, and goldfish. i turned on straight to dvd and started watching it, laughing at how stupid all time low is. then the doorbell rang, i ignored it at first hoping someone else would answer it. then it started ringing like crazy and sebastian [i stole him from marks house, cuz hes my dog] started barking which woke up cristy and sophie. i got up and angrily walked to the door with my snuggie still on. "hey snuggs." luke smiled. i scoffed and let him in. "what do you want? cristy's gonna be PISSED. and wait, are you drunk?" i asked walking him over to the couch. cristy walked down the stairs and at about that time luke passed out on top of me on the couch. fml.

4 comments:

Come at me bro.