Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ANDREW FUCKING BRUMLEY YOU BETTER FUCKING READ THIS. :D

I really wish you could tag people in blogger posts :/ but I'll make sure that Andrew reads this.
Andrew: Okay, you did not give me enough time to explain when you barged into Cristy's house and yelled at me. YES, I thought I loved Keith at the time. but I talked to Jamie and she said that since I liked you, I couldnt love Keith because you cant like one person and love another. A week is not enough time to fall in love with someone, although I think I could grow to fall in love with you. Truth is, I think I only wanted Keith because he was taken. It's not like I didnt like you, and if you loved me as much as you said you did, you would've put it behind you and stayed with me. You would've trusted me. but before you walked out of Cristy's house after yelling, I was going to tell you something. I was not going to break up with you for Keith. I was going to try to work it all out with you, because I want[ed] to be with you. If you dont mind, I'd like to talk to you...

2 comments:

Come at me bro.