Monday, August 9, 2010

My Drunken Asshole of a Father, and the Best Brother Ever.

So as most of you know, my fathers been in jail for...a long time. Well the other day I got a call from Mark saying he was out of jail. I will admit that I was scared shitless after I found this out. I knew he'd try to find me after he got out of jail, but I didnt know if he intended to hurt me or not. Cristy said she'd help make sure I was safe, but I knew she couldnt because of her baby. So I just counted on myself to keep me safe. Like I always had.
A few days later I was home alone, waiting for Mark to bring Bazz over. I heard a knock on the door and I got up from my place on the couch, thinking it was Mark. I opened the door and saw my dad, standing in front of me. He still looked like my dad, he still looked like the man me and Mark used to look up to. But, he was different. He was colder, meaner, heartless. "Breanna." he smiled. "Dad." I swallowed hard, stepping back into the house. He stepped forward, trying to close the distance between us, but I ran inside and up to my room. Shutting the door and locking it, I ran to the other side of my bed and sat on the floor, trying to hide. I heard him kicking the door and I heard it starting to give. I looked over to the window, I was on the second floor. It wasnt that far of a jump...I could try at least. I started to get up but heard the door hit the floor and turned around. My dad had knocked the door down and was making his way over to me, he had a switchblade in his hand. "I'm going to do what I did to your mother, only this time I have an extra...present before I kill you." He laughed and grabbed my shirt, pulling me over to him. I tried to get away, but couldnt. I started crying and screaming, trying to get ANYONES attention. But no one could hear me. I tried to get away some more but my dad cut my arm with the knife. I screamed and grabbed my arm. I wiped some blood off and stopped trying to fight him. It was obvious to me that I was going to die.

xx

After my dad was done..doing what he wanted to me, he said he'd keep me around in case he got bored and left. I had a few cuts and bruises on my face and arms, and some on my stomach and legs..pretty much everywhere. "I cant do this anymore." I thought outloud walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. I searched through cabinets and drawers until I came across what I was looking for. I took the bottle of vodka out from underneath the sink and screwed off the cap. I took a swig and walked over to the corner of the living room and sunk to the ground. As soon as I hit the ground I was bawling my eyes out. I dont know how long I sat there crying and drinking and crying some more. It was all I could do, it was all I wanted to do. But Mark walked in the front door after a little while. "Bre?!" He called, looking around, not being able to find me. I made a strange sound from my corner and Bazz came running over to me. I pulled him into my lap and cried a little more as Mark made his way over to me. Once he could see me, he ran over to me and pulled me into his arms. "Bre, what happened? Are you okay?" He asked, rocking me in his lap and kissing my forehead like he used to when I got hurt. "Dad.." I cried into his shoulder. I heard him murmer a line of very very very bad words, cursing out our father. "Where the hell is he now?!" Mark yelled, standing up, picking me up and holding me. "I dont know, he left..he was gonna kill me Mark, he raped me again." I cried even more. "Look, come stay with me. He wont know you're there, and I'll be home with you." Mark offered, walking me up to my room. "Okay," I agreed, looking around for Bazz. "Lets get your stuff together." Mark sighed, sitting me on my bed. He grabbed most of my clothes and fit them in two suitcases. He picked up both of the suitcases and I picked up Bazz before we walked out the door and to his car. The drive to his house was silent. Because he was too pissed off to speak and my throat hurt from the vodka and all the crying. "Stella isnt home right now.." Mark said, parking in his driveway. "She isnt?" I asked, getting out of the car and waiting for Mark to get my suitcases. "She went to visit her friends, she probably wont be home till tomorrow." Mark answered, walking to the front door with me. I opened it and we walked inside and up to my old room, which Mark had fixed up. I looked over at him and smiled, he was the best big brother ever. "Mark.." I said as he walked out the door. "Yeah?" He asked, turning to look at me. "You're the best brother a Bre could ever ask for. Thank you so much." I smiled hugging him. "I love you Bre." He laughed and let me go. "I love you too Marker." I smiled as he walked out the door. I think things are gonna be A-Okay now. :)

8 comments:

  1. And i thought my parents were messed...jesus christ im sorry bri but im happy about u and mark :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats insane, your dad is a fuckin prick
    i ought to kick his ass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I'm so sorry Breanna :o But, what if your dad goes back to Cristy's house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. let me just add him to my hit list =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BRE! Oh man, I thought that My dad was fucked up. But wow. Ima sorry Bre D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even know what to say. I'm so sorry Bre I know that doesn't change anything but yeah..
    And Sodapop, I'm with ya, man, let's go beat his ass down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're safe as long as your with me, Bre. :) Just wait until I get a hold of him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh. Where has the sanity of the world come to? People dissapoint me. Bre, what about I become your personal body guard, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.