Thursday, August 5, 2010

i dont know what to name this post, so im naming it this. :D

today i was walking sebastian when i noticed someone new walking down the sidewalk. it was a guy, but he didnt look like a greaser, so i went over to him and casually walked by with bazz. he stopped me, just like i thought he would. "hey," he said grabbing my arm. i shook my arm out of his grip. "you new around here?" i smirked. "not exactly, see, im from the other side of town." he laughed. "so, a socs trying to be a grease.." i looked him up and down "why?" "bob, he wants me to find out more about the Curtis's little gang." he answered, proudly. "you know any of em?" "nope." i lied. "i know who they are though, heard dallas kicked bobs ass." i laughed. "oh, too bad. and no, dallas did not kick bobs ass." he frowned. i really wanted to know who this kid was. "who are you?" i asked. "my names gage." he smiled. "cool name." i smiled. "whats your name?" he asked. i didnt feel comfortable telling him, but i did anyways. "breanna lynn parker, but call me bre." i answered. "i like your name, bre." he smiled. "thanks, so, gage, you wanna go with me to take my dog home?" i asked, shaking bazz's leash. "sure bre, why not." he smiled and walked with me to cristy's house. i didnt want to let him in, but i didnt want to be rude and leave him outside, so i let him in. "just let me put bazz up.." i called to him from upstairs. i heard a knock on the door on the way down and practically fell down the stairs running to get it. but gage had already opened the door, and dallas and andrew walked in. "bre, who is this?" andrew asked. "gage. i met him today when i was walking bazz." "we came to watch you, apparently no one is supposed to be left alone now." dallas sighed, sitting his fat ass in the chair by the tv. "arent you going to introduce me to your friends, breanna?" gage smirked, he was talking like a socs now. "bre..." andrew said, getting closer to me. dallas had gotten up from his chair. "uhm, this is andrew, my boyfriend, and thats dallas." i replied, looking back and forth between dal and gage. gage spun around to face dally. "dallas winston. the one who thinks he's tough enough to take bob. i oughta kick your ass right here, right now. but bob has other plans for you." gage sneered. andrew had walked over to dal now, to help him if he needed it, but dal never needed help. gage spun back around to face me. "bre, bre, bre...you lied to me dollface." he fake frowned. then he brought his hand up and wrapped it around my neck and pushed me against the wall. "bob never said i couldnt hurt bre, in fact, he never mentioned a bre." gage smirked, looking into my eyes. he squeezed down tighter on my neck. it was getting hard to breathe and i was starting to wonder why dal and andrew hadnt done anything. the next thing i know, my neck isnt being squeezed anymore and andrew is fighting gage in the front yard. "bre, come lay down until andrew's done, okay?" dal smiled, patting the spot beside him on the couch. i laid down beside him until andrew came in a few minutes later. "come on babe, you can stay at my place tonight." andrew sighed, picking me up bridal style and carrying me out the door. we were in front of his hoouse a few minutes later. caleb and austin were in the front yard, being nerds. andrew walked me into the house where kyle and their mom were talking in the kitchen. "hello bre." their mom smiled. "hey mrs. b." i smiled back. "mom, bre is staying the night." andrew smiled then walked me back to his room. "you feeling better babe?" he asked, laying me on the bed. "yeah, but im tired. night andrew." i sighed and closed my eyes. he leaned down and kissed my forehead, "goodnight bre." <33 and that was my lovely adventure today ;)

12 comments:

  1. Oh god. Now we have socs covered up as greasers. Fucking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now its freaking amazing how bob loves us sooooo0o0 much he needs to send spies which means we have to be more careful and great adventure for u and andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. dal no one thinks that.....er yeah. :D Anyways sounds interesting bri and fun even at the beggining u know b4 u got choked and all..:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. algkjasdf;gajsbafkjdb. Happy Bre? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. well this is a disapointment. now we have to watch ourselves evern more -.-. lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.