Sunday, August 29, 2010

10 things I love about: Mark Parker.


10 – How he’s always there for me, no matter how many times I get mad and say I hate him, he’s always there to protect me.

9 – He’s a lot of fun, and he knows how to cheer me up.

8 – He’ll beat up anyone who hurts me.

7 – He is extremely adorable, [in a brotherly way]

6 – He always knows the right things to say, even if he has trouble saying it…he knows what makes me smile.

5 – I never get tired of having him around.

4 – He’s like a ball of sunshine on a rainy day. [That was rather corny and lame :p oh fucking well.]

3 – He gives THE best hugs, ever. :)

2 – Even if you don’t want his help, he will still help, because he’s just that nice.

1 – I love him; he’s the best brother in the world. No one knows me better than him, and he’s been with me through everything. I never want to lose him, ever; he’s the one I turn to when I’m hurt, physically or mentally. I don’t know what else to say about him, but there’s a lot more I love about him. He’s Mark Parker…and he’s the best brother ever. I love you Mark :D

6 comments:

  1. haha cristy... and that is sooooooooo sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cristy's barfing at this too? haha well im glad you and mark have each other blah blah bla
    i get the feeling i've been saying this a lot *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah same here Jamie...-.-

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.