Monday, September 6, 2010

You've always been a pathetic excuse for a human being

"Stella's back in town, so we're going out tonight." Mark said. We were in his room. I was sitting on the floor playing with Bazz, and he was going through his closet. "Okay." I replied, not really caring about anything he said, I was too preoccupied with Bazz. "You can have Austin or someone over. I just dont want you here alone..okay?" He said, trying to get my attention. I absent mindedly nodded as I played tug-of-war with Sebastian. "I'll call him later." I mumbled, standing up and dragging Bazz out of the room as Mark changed into his gay ass suit.
After he and Stella left I called Austin, he was too busy with Brooks and said he couldnt come over. So I called Andrew, but he was working. Then I called Cristy, she had other things to do. Kyle and Blair were hanging out, Carson was going to "read", Dallas had Blaze again, Jamie and Johnny were on a date, Darry was with Lissa, Pony was being the third-wheel and was joining Jamie and Johnny on their date. Kit and Two-Bit were being a cute couple and they were taking a walk [bull shit, they were probably fucking], Soda and Katie just didnt want to, Evie was god knows where, and Dawn was asleep, Dimitri and Jelly were doing the couple thing too. So I was left at home, alone.
I probably watched every movie in the house by the time I heard the door open. I didnt bother looking at the clock, I just stood up and ran to the door, hoping it was Andrew and he was off of work. I was sadly mistaken. My dad was standing in the front hallway, with a knife in one hand, and a beer in the other.
"Oh, Bre, I knew JUST where to find you." He smirked, walking towards me, making me walk backwards, back into the living room. "No one's here to save you this time, good." I gulped and tried to grab something to hit him with, but failed miserably by tripping over the couch. He climbed over top of me and held the knife to my throat.
"BASTARD!" I yelled, but he smacked me across the face and lightly cut my neck.
"Dont talk to me like that!" He yelled, he cut my shirt in half, exposing my stomach and chest to him. I felt hot tears burn my eyes, but I held them back. This man would never see me break, never again. I smacked him across the face, which only rewarded me with a fresh cut on my stomach. "You little bitch!" He screamed in my face. "You never know when to do what someone tells you to do! You've always been a pathetic excuse for a human being! No one has ever, and no one will EVER love you! You'll die alone and old, and then, you'll rot in hell for making everyone else's lives miserable! Mark's nice enough to let you stay with him! I'm proud of him, no one else would be able to put up with you! No one WANTS to put up with you! Your mom never should've had you! You were the worst thing that every happened! To this family, and to the world!" He screamed, cutting me with every word he said, and every breath he took. I must've had 0239503275075093285094357023049370270973509723572305793275903270523709353057902735790 cuts on my body by the time I heard the window shatter. I turned to look at Mark, he was already cussing out my dad. I took that time to get away from him. I picked up Bazz and ran into the kitchen to hide under the table. I noticed earlier that my dad had kicked Bazz out of the way, and I wanted to make sure he was okay. I held him close as I silently watched my dad and Mark fight. Then they stopped, and I saw my dad pull a gun out of his cowboy boots. I gulped and held Bazz tighter.
"If ANYONE finds out about this....I'll kill both of you!" My dad yelled before leaving the house. I continued to hold back my tears as Mark walked over to me and got under the table. He moved to sit beside me. "Hey Banana." He fake smiled, trying to sound happy, but failing. "He's gone now, lets get out from under here, okay hun?" Mark optioned. I shook my head and kept quiet. "Come on Bre." Mark whined, taking Bazz out of my arms. I opened my mouth to say something, but didnt. My dad was right, no one should have to put up with me. Mark picked me up and carried me into the bathroom, I didnt try to fight him anymore, there was no use."You okay?" Mark asked, looking over my cuts. "What do you think?" I snapped, not wanting any help. My dad was right, I should die, so everyone would be happy. "I think we need more band-aids." Mark tried to be funny, but I rolled my eyes and kept quiet. "He hurt Bazz.." I whispered, feeling myself start to cry a little. "I'll check on him when I'm done with you. What happened?" he asked. Thats when I stopped being strong, and I started breaking down. "Everyone was doing something, so I was home alone...I dont remember when dad came in, I just remember him ontop of me on the couch and and how he'd cut me when I moved or tried to get away or fight back.....he kept saying I fucked everything up." I cried, scooting back towards the vanity mirror. My dad was right, I am a pathetic excuse for a human being. I shouldnt be alive, and my mom never shouldve had me, everyone would be happier with me gone. Mark shouldnt have to deal with me, no one should. I'm useless and stupid, I'm a bother and a pain, I should be dead. I shouldnt be here. I took one look at Mark before standing up and walking out of the bathroom, my cuts werent even fixed, but I didnt care. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife, before going into my room. "Bre! What are you doing in there with a knife?!" Mark screamed at me through the door. I sighed at how stupid he was, I didnt lock the damn thing. I put the knife against my arm, right where the main vein runs. I pressed down as hard as I could, cutting through the skin, watching the blood ooze out of the cut. I didnt realize I had screamed until Mark came running in asking why I screamed. I saw Mark's angry yet worried face, right before everything faded to black.

15 comments:

  1. im sorry i wasn't there bri i just feel so guilty :( but you should know we all care about you! cutting yourself isnt just hurting you! we love you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. BREANNA D: Cutting isn't the answer. It's only running away. I'm so sorry I couldn't have been there for you :( I'm coming to see you ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude! omg wake my ass up next time i dont give a fuck! i would have took out my tommy ande shot his ass up! this is enough already! he needs to either be in jail, or get the living shit beaten out of him. im so sorry sweetie. and no. ur not useless, ur not a pain, and we ALL love u. if u werent here..idk wat i'd do :(. cutting may make u feel better. but its unhealthy. and u need help :( like perfessional help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to kill him. I.MEAN. It. Fucking son of a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Tibbs and I weren't fuking! We really did went for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bre pretty much wat they sed :P we all love you!! cutting isnt right!! it'll just hurt you more! and i can fuckin give up makin out....austin for one night!!! dont stay alone nxt time!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. bre you gorgot to call me and chase we would have gone and stay with you. and your not useless your like a sister to me. i love ya. and even chase said it that when he first met you he thought you were awesome we love you and cutting yourself wont help. i thought we told you that be4. AND your not pathetic and you never will be. your dad aint right he is wrong. and i dont fuck*ing care even if i loose my twins im not gonna let him hurt you no more never again imma kill that bastard with all my strength bre i promise i swear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kit we don't believe you :D for the second comment btw :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heck no we don't believe her :D Her and Tibby get ONNN like...well, I was gonna say donkey kong...but that'd sound kinda weird :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm okay now guys, I'm in the hospital, and they say I'll have to go to therapy for a while. Mark's going to talk to the police about my dad. I love you guys, :) p.s. KIT YOU SO DID TIBBY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. im glad your getting some help :). Therapy is.....yeah... at least they give you lollipops. :D

    P.S. love the picture of me you have on your blog...it makes me laugh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bre, dad is a liar and cant be trusted. Your very important to me... and I dont want you to cut like that ever again, I thought I was gonna lose you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lmao donkey kong hahaha cris just made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Johnny All I Could Think About When I Read Ur Comment Was Therepy By All Time Low. Haha And I Think Everyone Pretty Much Said Everything. So Get Better Bre, I'll Make Sure To Visit You, SO You Dont To Get Bored

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.