Sunday, September 19, 2010

My shitty post. :)

"You're gonna be alone for the rest of your life if you keep doing this Bre!" Andrew screamed, walking out of Mark's house.
"I know," I sighed to myself, looking down at my bare ring finger. "I know." I felt a warm tear slide down my cheek, and I immediately started to regret the decision I had made a few days earlier. But Andrew was right. I was going to be alone for the rest of my life. I take everything for granted and treat it like shit. My friends, my family, my boyfriends...all of it.
It's not like I date guys just to leave them...it's different. I never know what I want, and in my desperate endeavor to find the person that is meant for me I am positive that he just walked out my front door.
I couldn't even think straight, so I decided to take a walk. It was cloudy and stormy outside, exactly like my mood. I walked past the park, past Bucks, past the train tracks, and out to where the trees and open fields are. Out to where it's quite, and peaceful. I sat down at the bottom of a tree and let the tears fall, this way no one could see me cry.
I don't know how long I sat there like that, with my knees pulled close to my body, and my head resting on my knees. I just know it was dark when I finally ran out of tears. I was soaked from the rain, but it was okay. I started my walk back home and was half way there when I ran into Jayson.
"Bre?" He asked. I nodded and sighed as he walked over to me and hugged me. "What are you doing out here like this?"
"I talked to Andrew today, I got real emotional. I needed to take a walk, it started raining on me." I frowned, getting closer to him. He slung an arm around my shoulders.
"Come on, I'll take you home." He smiled, kissing my forehead. I shook my head, but smiled anyways.
"I'm gonna go see Kyle...we haven't talked in a while..I miss him." I smiled, hugging Jayson around the waist, loving how comfortable I was around him.
"Oh? Okay, I'll walk you over there then. Just to make sure you're safe." He smiled. I liked how he didn't mind me hanging out with Kyle. I smiled as we continued to walk. It was silent, but it was the comfortable kind. :) Once we got to Kyle's house, Jay kissed me and said if I needed him I could call him. I smiled and waved goodbye as I knocked on The Brumley's front door. Kyle answered. I held back a laugh at the way he was dressed. He was in his skinny jeans, only they were riding low, and you could see his bright red boxers that had the word 'Naughty' written across them in white, and he wasn't wearing a shirt.
"Hey Bre." He smiled, all stupid like.
"Hey kid." I smiled, walking into the house. He put his hand out to stop me. "Don't tell me you hate me too." I narrowed my eyes.
"No, I don't. But Andrew's home and he is P-I-S-S-E-D." He laughed. I laughed too and grabbed his shirt off the couch. I threw it at him.
"Put this on, and grab some drugs. I wanna get fucked up." I laughed. He put the shirt on and ran into his room. He came back with a handful of things, I noticed the weed and some needles, he must have had heroine.
"I got the good stuff, I know how much you like it." He winked and walked outside with me. He stuffed the drugs in his pockets and we walked down the sidewalk. Every now and then he'd swerve and bump into me, causing me to lose my balance and almost fall.
"So, you wanna tell me what happened?" Kyle asked, breaking the silence. I looked up at him.
"Not really." I replied, emotionless.
"And why not?" He asked, "I thought we were best friends."
"Well...we are...but, it's your brother after all. And, it's just weird, talking to you about it and all." I shrugged.
"I understand." He nodded. "But, I'm always here for you Bre.." He stopped walking and stopped me too. He grabbed my arm and turned me so I was looking right at him. "I'll always be here." He looked me straight in the eyes and I knew I could trust him with anything, even with my life.
I was about to say something when I heard police sirens going off, and the next few minutes were a blur to me. The cop was in front of me and he was searching Kyle, he found the drugs, and I saw him get the handcuffs out. I stopped him.
"They're mine!" I screamed, "I had him hold them because my shorts pockets wont fit all of them. They're mine, don't arrest him." The police officer thought it over for a minute and stopped handcuffing Kyle. Kyle looked like a deer in headlights, too shocked to say or do anything.
The police officer slapped the handcuffs on me and went over the whole "Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law..." blah blah blah. I got in the backseat of the police car and took one last look at Kyle, he was still shocked. I smiled to myself and stared out the window as we drove down to the station.
I was only in there a grand total of two hours before a police officer came back and let me out, claiming that my brother was here for me. I walked into the station lobby, thinking of all the ways Mark would yell at me. But when I got out there, it wasn't Mark that was standing there. It was Kyle. I smiled and walked over to him. He gave them the bail money and they gave me a warning, blah blah blah.
Me and Kyle started our walk home, or well..to Mark's house. I decided to talk.
"Thank's Kyle." I smiled. He just looked at me and smiled back.
"No, thank you Bre." He laughed, running his hand through his hair. "Only a best friend would do something like that."
"Why do you think we're best friends then? Just because it's fun to call you that?" I laughed, we were at Mark's house now. Kyle walked me up to the door and gave me a hug.
"Thank's again Bre." He smiled, as we waited for Mark to open the door.
"No problem, thank you too." I laughed, "Wait, does he know?" I asked. Kyle shook his head as Mark opened the door. I waved goodbye to Kyle and walked inside, ignoring Mark yelling at me for hanging out with him.
I went upstairs and sat on my bed. I thought about all that happened today..and knew then that I can live life without Andrew Brumley. xx

10 comments:

  1. Dont fuck up ur life bre with drugs alright? its not a fun experience and this is not a shity post

    ReplyDelete
  2. u shouldnt take the fall for me next time man, ive been in jail before, i didnt want you to be in thier :/, its rough

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt think it was a shitty post :D probably was a shitty day but interesting to read :)
    kyle makes me feel like such a good kid :) *sigh* im tired dont really know what im saying night bri

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know. I dont find Kyle that bad, but then you guys doing things like this and I change my mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bre...what're we gonna do with you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you ever need someone to go screw around with I'm here for you, babe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. damn bre!!! dont do drugs it eff's with ur life!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha man u took goin to jail for someone? Ur crazy man jail sucks

    ReplyDelete
  9. THERE ARE 162 ROBOTS AND....84 SPACESHIPS :D ...I think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAO cris counted. and dallas -.-

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.