Friday, September 10, 2010

Don't Let Me Get Away, We Could Use Each Other.

White room. Uncomfortable bed. Beeping machines. I looked down at the I.V. in my arm and cringed, I had always hated needles. There was a bandage on my wrist, and I wondered what had happened. I hadn't remembered anything up to when I passed out...except what my dad had said and done to me. I sat up in the hospital bed, and yawned.
"Bre?" I heard someone ask. I looked over at the corner of the room and saw Mark and Cristy. I smiled at them."Hey," I smiled as Mark stood up and ran a hand through his hair.
"God Bre, you had me worried to death, I thought I lost you." He frowned, scooting me over and sitting on the bed beside me.
"Hey McChicken," Cristy smiled. "How are you?"
"Fine, what even happened?" I asked. I noticed Mark move around, nervous.
"Well...dad came by the house, and you were at home alone." Mark started, "He said some things to you, and tried to rape you. But I came into the house before he could do anything worse than cutting you a few times. You couldn't take it and you cut yourself on a major vein...you passed out from the blood lost. I was so scared, I thought I lost you Bre."
"I'm sorry Mark," I frowned, hugging him. "How could I forget that...?"
"Miss Parker?" A male voice asked from the doorway, Me and Mark turned to look at him. The doctor was standing in the door, with another man. "May we speak with you?" I nodded and they walked in and sat in the chairs. Cristy got up and left, saying she would be back soon.
"Miss Parker, Mr. Parker, we have something we need to...tell you about." The doctor said, "The judge here, Mr. Birchler, and myself think that under your circumstances, you should be signed into therapy. Meaning, you will have to go to therapy." I opened my mouth to object but he stopped me. "I know you don't want to go to therapy, most people don't. But this will be good for you, believe me. I'll let you two talk about it, and decide when you want to start attending your sessions." He smiled and walked out the door, taking the judge with him.
"I knew it," Mark shook his head, "I knew you'd have to go to therapy."
"Its fine Mark, I'll go." I shrugged, turning to the door again. Cristy walked in with Johnny, Jamie, Brooks, Dawn, Austin, Kyle, Blair, and Carson. I sighed at the absence of Andrew, and tried to put on my strong face, but it wasn't working out. "Hey guys."
"BRE! Are you okay?!" Jamie yelled, running over to me and giving me a hug.
"I'm fine Jamie." I lied, smiling.
"I should've been there Bre, we all should have!" Dawn frowned, giving me another hug.
"No guys, it's fine. Maybe it was supposed to happen, maybe there was a lesson that needed to be learned." I shrugged, not believing a word that I said. Everyone pretty much just apologized and hung around a little bit, before leaving to go to something better. Then the next group of people came in, Soda, Darry, Kitty, Katie, Pony, Stella, Kat, and Dallas. They did the same thing the others did, and then left. I hated being in the hospital, and I hated having so many people say sorry to me, it was starting to get old.
"I'm sorry Bre..." Cristy frowned.
"Cris, please, don't say that." I sighed.
"No, I'm sorry about Andrew. He didn't show up." Cristy sighed, sitting by me on the bed, Mark had left with Stella, so it was just me and her.
"It's fine." I lied, looking at the floor.
"No it isn't." Cristy argued.
"You're right, but its whatever. If he didn't want to come, he didn't have to, and he didn't." I shook my head, "He probably has to work anyways."
"He did, I called him and told him he needed to come see you, but he said he had to work. He needs to get money to buy your apartment, or that's what he says." Cristy nodded, "But Bre, he does love you."
"I know," I nodded, lying a bit. "But..." I was cut off when a nurse walked in and told Cristy that she had to go home.
"Bye McChicken." Cristy frowned, hugging me. "Get better."
"Bye Mcmuffin, and I'll try." I sighed. After she left I was stuck in my room, alone. It was boring, so I thought about the whole therapy thing. The All Time Low song Therapy kept playing in my head. I had always heard that therapy never did anything for you, and it was just a waste of time. I sighed and decided to sleep, thinking that would shut my mind up.
Before I could go to sleep the door opened and someone walked in, I didn't turn to see who it was though, I honestly didn't care. The person got in the bed with me and laid down, so I turned to see Andrew. I smiled at him.
"I'm sorry Bre," He whispered, "I should have been here with you, but I'm here now." I didn't even care that he said sorry to me, I was just glad that he was finally here.
"I love you." I smiled, curling up against him.
"I love you too," He whispered, kissing my forehead. "I always will." And then, I fell asleep, next to my wonderful fiance. I'm going to go to therapy, just to see if it helps. It probably won't, but it's okay. I'm also going to try to get my father sent to jail, it's hard to live everyday knowing he could get me at any moment. :/

OREO. :D

20 comments:

  1. wow im stunned .....therapy..maybe it'll help you know just to talk and all :) and im glad Andrew's there for ya its really sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....who is Tayler? xD And ROBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG YOU ADED THE FRIGGIN OREO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THAT :D And i'll go with you for your first session or so, if you need some moral support. But it's something you need hun, and I'm glad your accepting that. And i'll be here...for however long I have left to be your best friend :/ I'm here :) AND ROBOTTTTSSSS AND SPACESHIPSSS! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I have to tell you something MAJOR important that you would definately like to know.... :o so text me hoe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont want you getting an apartment getting an apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. therapy cant hurt, as long as ur in better shape im happy. dont send ur dad to jail until im done with him

    ReplyDelete
  7. god i hope your ok bre!!! i..or we should've been there!!! therapy might help. get better soon(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Kyle, I got a bone to pick with you D: You always say your going to like, beat up or kill her dad or whatever, yet it never happens. Like...wtf man xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahah cris well he always says he'll comment, but he never does......BUT HE DID THIS TIME :D lol

    and 10 comments? U PPL FAIL -.-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah lol...someones a little all say and no DO :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got excited cuz I thought the verification code was "Fratitude"....but it was Fratide :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you guys, [Jamie & Cristy] XD you're so completely stupid lmao

    ReplyDelete
  13. And your stupid as well :]

    ReplyDelete
  14. our stupidness makes us supercaligragilisticexpiolidociously wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. O.O I could never spell that to save my life xD

    ReplyDelete
  16. NICE ROBOTS MY DUDE :O!
    oh yeaaa. and im ganna make ur dad burst into flames with my wizardly powers :S.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love my background. :) and i kind of want to hurt my dad myself :p but you guys can, im too weak to do it :D

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.