Friday, September 17, 2010

I Was Fine Before You Walked Into My Life

"Breanna Parker?" I heard someone ask from behind me. I stopped laughing with Cristy and turned around to face a girl about a year older than me. She had brown side-swept hair, and green eyes. "Uhm, yeah. That's me, what of it?" I asked. "I'm your long lost sister, Whitney Parker." She smiled. I narrowed my eyes at her and stood up, walking out of The Dingo. This was the girl Mark had told me about. Was this supposed to be some cruel joke? It wasn't funny. I didn't want or need an older sister. My life was fine before she showed up.
"Bre, listen to me. I was put up for adoption by our parents. I'm sorry to just barge into your life like this....but you and Mark are the only family I have left." Whitney sounded like she was on the verge of tears. I sighed and turned to look at her. "How about we go clubbing, to get to know each other?" She optioned. I agreed, and soon we were at a club. After a few drinks she saw the bandage on my arm. "What happened Bre?" She asked. "Well....I guess you're my sister now, so it shouldnt hurt to tell you." Then I explained what happened with our father over the years, and I told her some other problems I was having in life. "So, I woke up in the hospital and the only people there were Cristy and Mark. No Andrew, but he decided to show up later, thinking it would all be okay. But it wasnt, so I broke up with him. Then Jayson comes along..and kisses me, and I don't know what to think about that." I ended. "Bre, everything will be okay..." She smiled. That's when I lost it, I was tired of everyone saying it was going to be okay. "NO! It isnt going to be okay! Nothing will ever be okay! I was happier when it was just Me and Mark and the Gang! No you! And no Stella! And no stupid boyfriends! And no abusive dad's! It was just us, our own little family, just brother and sister and all the people we ever needed to keep us moving! News flash, Whitney, it will never ever EVER be okay! Just...just get out of my life!" I screamed at her, running out of the club with Cristy.
Now that I think about it, I feel kind of bad for yelling at Whitey. [thats my new nickname for her] She didn't deserve it, she didnt know any better. So here's a little note to her : I'm sorry Whitey, love Bree.

5 comments:

  1. woah but bri those 5 words u put into that note will tell her everything she needs to know if she's listening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My head hurts. It almost got stuck when I was looking for a battery under my bed -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww :( Poor Jelly. And poor Whitey. Good goin Bre :P Baha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao jelly ahhahahahah im sorry :D that made me laugh so hard

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah nice jelly! :P and i hope you two get along. dont fight with her like you did with stella xD :P

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.