Thursday, March 31, 2011

He's Just Better Than You

"So, uh, how much of that did you hear?" Ty asked, looking me up and down. God, he was cute. His hair was shaggy and blond, and it fell into his blue eyes. He looked like one of those guys out of fairy tales, you know, like Prince Charming. The sun was shining on him and his hair created like a halo around his head, and I thought he was some sort of fallen angel or something. I was having a hard time thinking of what to say back to him, but I quickly looked away so I could think straight.
"All of it. Well the part where Johnny asked if you fancied anyone. And Johnny, who the hell says fancy? Oh, and I heard the part about me." I kind of whispered the last part, a little embarrassed. I looked down so he couldn't see me blush.
"I'm just gonna go try to find Pony. Bye guys!" Johnny smiled before running away. I suddenly got very self conscious, since it was just me and Ty. What if he thought I was fat? Or ugly? Or that I talked too much? I suddenly got very worried about what Ty thought about me. I had only talked to the guy once, at Soda's party, and it wasn't like we were dating so he couldn't break up with me or anything, just stop liking me. He leaned against the building like I was and started talking.
"So you heard what I said about you..." He trailed off, kicking a rock. I looked up at him.
"Yeah, but it was sweet...or at least I thought so." I smiled. I heard a car pull up and turned to see Pierce's beat up old car. "That's my ride, I'll see you later...okay?" I smiled at Ty. He nodded and I walked over to Pierce's car. I didn't want to though, I wanted to stay and talk to Ty, get to know him and stuff like that.
"Hey babe, who was that guy?" Pierce asked as I got in the car. I leaned back in his seat and put one of my feet on the dash. I looked over at him and smiled.
"Just a guy I'm friends with, don't worry about it, okay?" I smiled, leaning over and kissing him. We weren't officially dating or anything, and he hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend, we just hung out a lot...and kissed.
"I wanna know who it was, you weren't doing anything with him...were you?" Pierce asked, driving away from the DX. I looked out the window, and thought about how stupid of a question of that was.
"Of course not, we're just friends." I replied, still looking out the window.
"Well he looked like he wanted to do things to you." Pierce said, making a sharp turn that made me slide in my seat and hit the door. I sat back in my seat and just stared at Pierce. He had been acting like a bit of an ass lately, and I knew why. He had gotten a letter from the state that said he wasn't allowed to take care of his sister, and he had been angry about it ever since.
"Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Maybe I want to do things to him." I replied, not even thinking about what I was saying. I immediately regretted it when Pierce slammed on the brakes and looked at me.
"What?" He asked, he was clearly furious.
"Pierce, I didn't - " But he cut me off, he reached across the car and slapped me. I held onto my face where he had hit me, it burned a little, but he didn't hit me that hard. I opened the car door and got out, slamming it shut. I didn't even turn around to look at him, I just walked back to my apartment.
"Why do I always pick the assholes?" I mumbled to myself as I reached my apartment, Pierce's car was already parked in front of his door. I sighed and walked inside, slamming the door. I picked up Theo and walked up to my room, I watched a little bit of TV and checked Facebook. Then I decided to do something bold, I picked up my phone and called Soda. I asked him all I needed to know, got my car keys, and then followed the directions Soda had given me. I pulled up in front of a small house, it was definitely a place where a grease would live. I sat in my car for a few minutes, debating on whether or not this was a good idea. I built up the courage, got out, and walked up to the front porch. I reached out and knocked on the door. A few seconds later a very cute blond boy opened the door. I looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back. "Hi Ty."

Love, Brenangelo.

5 comments:

  1. your welcome for those directions :p ya know at first i was thinkin on given u some random address XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, uh, Soda, probably not the best moment for doing that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. another one jeeeeeeeeebus christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the style of writingon this :3
    Bre I think if this one doesnt work out I'm gonna buy you a bunch of cats. And you will officially be the crazy cat lady that doesn't get hurt by assholes because your too into your cats.

    Ps Jamie why don't you have a last name....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with carson on that one. Completely. You better like cats.
    Anyways I was wondering about that last name situation last wek actually and I dont really know..

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.