Sunday, March 27, 2011

There's No One To Tell You Everything's Fucked, So Just Keep Smiling

One-night stands. They're the best thing in the world, unless it happens to you. Thank God it's never happened to me :). I woke up next to a very attractive guy who was in his early 20's. He was still fast asleep so I quickly got dressed and left his hotel room. I went back to the hotel that me and Kyle were staying at and went up to our room. He was awake and watching TV.

"Get your shit together, I told Jamie we would come home for her birthday." I told him. So we got our stuff together and left.

We got back to Tulsa a few hours later, and Kyle dropped me off at my house. I put my stuff up, and then got in my car. I drove to the old strip club that I used to work at. I went inside and walked back to the managers office. I knocked on the door and the manager answered. "Well hello Breanna!" He smiled, welcoming me in. "Let's cut to the chase, I was wondering if I could get another job here..." We discussed that and I got my old job back.

On the way out of the club I ran into someone. I looked up at the most gorgeous guy I had ever seen. "I'm so sorry." I apologized. "It's okay, it was totally my fault. I was distracted." He admitted. "Uh, hi, I'm Breanna." I stuck my hand out. "I'm Pierce." He laughed, shaking my hand. "Where ya headed to?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets. "I was just on my way out, I'm going home." I replied, looking at the ground. "I'll walk you home, a pretty thing like you could get jumped, we wouldn't want that." He laughed. We started walking to my apartment, talking about anything and everything on the way.

"Wait, you live here?" He asked, pointing to my apartment building. I nodded. "Holy shit, I live here, too. Right over there." He smiled, pointing a few doors down from mine. "Really?" I laughed, "How weird." We sat outside and talked for a few minutes until a school bus pulled up and dropped a little girl off. She ran over to Pierce and gave him a hug.

"Who's this?" I asked, smiling. "My little sister, Cadee. Say hi to Bre, Dee." He smiled, ruffling her hair. She whispered hi and I said hey back. She was adorable. "I should probably go in..." I trailed off, standing up and unlocking my door. "Hey Bre, why don't you come over later? We can talk some more." Pierce smiled. I smiled back and agreed to come over.

At around 6:00 I decided it was a good time to go to Pierce's apartment. I knocked on the door and he answered. He had a spoon in his hand, and an embarassed look on his face. "Hey Bre, come in. Sorry it's such a...mess..." He trailed off, scratching the back of his neck. "It's fine," I laughed. We walked in the kitchen where I could see macaroni on the table next to Dee. She was working on 3rd grade math and eating a big plate full of mac&cheese. "Look who it is Dee." Pierce smiled, putting the spoon in the sink. "Hi Bre!" She smiled, moving over so I could sit next to her. I sat down and watched her work on math while she told her brother about her day. "Are there any cute guys in your grade?" I laughed. She looked up and blushed. "His name is Cameron." She whispered. "Did you hear that Pierce, your sister has herself a little crush." I smiled, turning to look at Pierce. "Absolutely not." He smiled, wrapping an arm around me. "Why not?!" Dee asked, giving him a puppy dog face. "You're too young." He smiled. "So are youuuu." Dee pointed at Pierce and I. "I think it's time for bed Dee, come on." Pierce said, standing and picking Dee up. He carried her into her room. A few minutes later he called my name. "Yeah?" I asked, walking into the room. "She wants us to read her a bedtime story." He laughed, scooting over on her bed so I could sit next to him. I listened while he read her a story, soon she fell asleep and we left her room. We sat on his couch and talked. "My parents are god knows where, I'm all she's got, I can't let her down. She needs me, ya know?" He said, running a hand through his hair. I had asked him why it was just him and Dee. "Yeah, I know." I nodded, grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers. I curled up next to him, and started to tell him about what went down with me and Mark and our parents. "Hey Bre?" Pierce asked after a few minutes of silence. "Yeah?" I asked. "You can stay here if you want." Pierce laughed. I smiled and we got up. He walked me to his room and I laid down on his bed, he got in next to me after he got ready for bed. He handed me some clothes and a toothbrush. "Here, so you can sleep in something other than jeans and a sweatshirt, and I thought you might want to brush your teeth." He laughed. I got up and went into the bathroom. I changed into the boxers and t-shirt and then brushed my teeth. I put my hair in a loose pony tail and then laid next to Pierce in the bed. "Goodnight Bre." He whispered. "Goodnight Pierce." I whispered back, curling up next to him.


Love,

Brenangelo. <3


LAME AS SHIT POST. :]

3 comments:

  1. He's cute. :3 Don't ruin it with this one he actually seems like a decent guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice advice James :p
    He is cute :3 I enjoyed this whole cutie little thing. And his name is pretty bomb to :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, Jamie.
    And Pierce...that's almost as weird as Ponyboy. xD

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.