Thursday, March 24, 2011

Solar Flare Homicide

I got up off my ass when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal one Kyle Brumley. I stepped aside and let him in. "Hey Bre, how are you?" He asked, walking into the kitchen. "Got any food?" He asked, looking through my cabinets, but they were empty. "Guess not." He shrugged.
"What do you want, Kyle?" I asked, running a hand through my hair. "I'm bored out of my mind," He smiled, "Wanna go somewhere with me?" I shrugged, "Depends on where we're going." "Seattle?" He smiled. I agreed to go, because it was something to do, and I hadn't done much the past two weeks. "Awesome!" He smiled.
We got our shit together, and then got in his car. The drive to Seattle was long, and uber boring. I slept most of the way, until Kyle woke me up after an hour or two. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Come on Bre, we need to eat." He smiled, getting out of the car. I just closed my eyes again, but then he opened my door. The cold breeze attacked my bare legs. "Shut the door, turd." I sighed. "No, you're going to eat, you can't keep starving yourself. Now come on." He argued, pulling me out of the car. He walked with me into a McDonald's. "Really Kyle? McInedible? Do you want to kill me?" I asked, laughing a little. "Shut up and order something, I'm starving." He laughed.
I got a kids meal, mostly for the toy. It was some sort of action figure. I nibbled on my fries and took a few bites out of my burger. "There, I ate." I smiled. Kyle shook his head and finished his fries. I don't know what he got, but there was a lot of it, and he ate every single bite. When he was done we got back in the car and headed to Seattle.
I played with my action figure until Kyle took it away and told me to go to sleep, I think he was just jealous of my super cool toy. Jerk.
When I woke up the second time, we were in Seattle and Kyle was explaining to me that we were going to a concert. "....I bought the tickets like a month ago, as a surprise for you." was all I heard.
"What?" I asked. "We're going to see All Time Low." Kyle smiled. "As much as I hate them, I'll put up with them for tonight." He laughed. I fought the urge to kiss him, that was the most amazing thing anyone had ever done for me. "But, we're going to see Emmure, too." He winked. "I knew there was a catch," I rolled my eyes. So, pretty much, we're in Seattle, kicking back and relaxing, going to concerts alll the fucking time. :D I don't know when we'll be back, but whatever.

Love,
Brenan. <3

4 comments:

  1. i think i was the only straight guy at all time low haha, but pay back is when we go in the mosh pits at emmure :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle was defiantly jealous of that toy. I am to ): I am going to mcdocks now. Also I'm wearing an All Time Low shirt with a unicorn. I bet kyle is jealous of that to.

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.