Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, I Introduce The Selfish Machine

I had started to live on a sort of routine these past few weeks. Wake up, shower, cut, go out, come home, cut, get ready, go to a party, drink, smoke weed, do other kinds of drugs, come home, cut, drink some more, sleep.
I woke up this morning and went down to the kitchen. I opened an empty cabinet before shutting it. I got a glass of water before heading back upstairs and to the bathroom to shower. I stopped in front of the mirror. My clothes were hanging off of my too-thin body, my hair looked like shit, I had bags under my eyes, and cuts up and down my arms. I took my shower, got dressed, and headed out. I heard my phone ringing so I picked it up.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey Breezy." Dawn cheered on the other end.
"Hey D. What's up?" I asked.
"You wanna hang out today mi amigo?" She asked.
"Sure deal, but I'm coming over to your house." I agreed.
"I'm not home. Come to the park-o across from the Curtis's place." She said before hanging up. I made my way to the park. I saw the Curtis's, the Cade's, Jamie, Blair, Carson, and 2/4 of the Brum-tards there. They were playing football. I got out of the car, pulled down the sleeves on my hoodie, and made my way over to everyone.
"Hey Dawn." I waved, she came over to me.
"What're you doing wearing a sweater silly? It feels good out today!" She smiled.
"I'm cold." I shook my head.
"Tard. Come play football with us." Dawn smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me over to everyone.
"Okay, Bre, you can be on my team. We're team Awesome." Carson smiled. I laughed and went to stand by her. Everyone except for Brook was playing, because she can't play sports. xD
Anywhooo, so we played some football and blah blah blah.
Then me and Dawnold went for a walk. We talked about all kinds of stuff. And bonded. But then she told me that she wanted to get a divorce because she was going to marry Timothy now and I got sad. But she bought me chocolates to make up for it. <3

That's pretty much it. What a shitty post.

Love,
Brenan. <3>

2 comments:

  1. Team awesome won. You forgot to include that. D:

    I think brook could play sports, but I'm pretty sure she's waiting for someone to teell her to be the random half naked chick that holds signs and crap ...x3

    I love you bre. You can rebound to me and then leave once you find someone else. I can be like a foster spouse! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Team Awesome...there's a creative name!

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.