Friday, February 4, 2011

but it's better if you do pt. 1

Earlier this week I had dinner with my dad and it was kind of…weird. It was really obvious that both he and Andrew were uncomfortable. They both seemed pretty relieved when dinner was over. I said goodbye to my dad and made sure he got to his car safely before going back into the house. Andrew was leaning against the wall, just looking at me.
“What?” I asked, looking myself up and down thinking maybe I had gotten something on my clothes.
“Nothing, you’re just really pretty.” He laughed, pushing himself off of the wall and walking upstairs. I followed him.
“What? You tell me I’m pretty and then just walk away?” I asked, following him up the stairs. He shrugged and looked back at me. He walked into our room and I followed him in. He walked past me and shut the door before attacking my lips with his. So this is what he wanted. I smiled and bit his lip ring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I think you know what happens here)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I rolled over and smiled at Andrew, he smiled back. It was the first time we had fucked since we got married. I took his hand and started playing with his fingers.
“So, I’m guessing you don’t like my dad?” I asked, lacing my fingers with his.
“Well…it’s just weird, he’s never known about you, and he walks into your life suddenly. And you two are close, after just meeting each other, I mean. I’m not saying I don’t like him, I’m just saying I’m not used to the idea of you having a father.” He shrugged.
“Oh, I see. It just seemed like you were really uncomfortable at dinner.” I looked up at him. My stomach did little summersaults. It was always like that whenever he was around.
“Yeah, some people from work called me before dinner and I have a really dangerous job tomorrow morning.” He avoided my eyes. I sighed and rolled away from him. He grabbed me and pulled me back. “Hey, stop it. Bre please, look at me.”
I rolled over and looked at him. “Don’t go.” I whispered. “What if…something happens? You said it’s dangerous…I can’t lose you.”
“I have to do it Breanna, I’m sorry.” He whispered, touching my cheek. I got out of the bed and went to take a shower. I wasn’t going to look at him. Or talk to him. Or act like he even existed. I looked at the clock on the counter, 4:30 A.M. He would be leaving soon anyways.
After my shower it was 5:00 and Andrew was gone. I sighed and got ready; I did my hair and all that jazz. I didn't do much but I called Cristy and asked her if we could hang out this weekend. Andrew came home a few hours later and he was fine, so I quit ignoring him. Blah blah blah. there's gonna be a second part to this later. :s

Love, Brenangelo.

2 comments:

Come at me bro.