Friday, April 30, 2010

Bri&Dawn Take Care Of Business :D

So me and Dawn have been hanging out a lot lately. Like a whole lot. So when I told her I was pregnant, and the baby was either Darry's or Austin's then she flipped out. She said we needed to talk to Austin. I was told to stay away from him, But I was with Dawn so I should be okay...right? Anyways, we arrived at the Brumly house at about 10:00. I saw Kyle and Caleb through the window, I saw a little bit of Andrews head, but there was no Austin. What if he wasnt even here? Then we would have come for no reason. But Dawn didnt seem to notice and proceeded to knock on the door. Kyle answered and let us in. Turns out Austin was there, I saw him laying on the floor. He sat up and smiled.
"So you're back for more, huh? I knew you'd like it."
"No, I am not back for more. I actually came to tell you some news."
"Oh, what?"
"I'm pregnant, and I'm pretty sure it's yours."
"What the fuck?! You better not be pregnant with mine."
"So what if I am?"
"You better not be. Thats all I have to say." Then Dawn jumped in, of course. Haha
"If its yours you better help." And then Caleb jumped in.
"He was told to stay the fuck away from her! He doesnt need to help!"
"Yes he does! If its HIS kid! He needs to help!"
"No he fucking doesnt!"
"Uhm, yes! He fucking does!"
"Shut up!"
"You're all assholes!"
"Bitch!"
"Fuckhead!"
"Get out of our house!"
"Make me!"
And then Caleb kissed her. Not a peck on the lips, but a full out kiss. Dawn pushed him away.
"What the fuck?!" But then SHE kissed HIM. They were making out, but Caleb stopped.
"Dont be like all the other girls." Aw he didnt wanna just sleep with her. Who knew fighting could bring people together like that? Haha. Dawn and Caleb made plans to go out later in the week. They were so cute, the whole time we were there she didnt leave his side, and he didnt let her out of his sight. Im so happy for both of them :D
We left around 1:00 a.m. When we were on our way out Austin stopped me. I didnt feel like discussing anything with him, he was a douche. But I gave him a few minutes to say whatever he had to say.
"If its mine, I'll help. I'll send you money, but I think the baby should call Darrel 'Dad'. Not me, I'm not a good enough role model for a kid. And I dont want it to fet confused about who its father is. But I will help, if its mine. I deserve that much, after what I did to you."
I smiled and then left with Dawn. Maybe Austin wasnt so bad, after all.

10 comments:

  1. Aww i'm happy for Dawn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he will help out and I am so happy for Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha a little bit of Andrews head.
    Wow tht guy is actually a bit responsible

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtf XD "OMG YOU DICK! LETS GO OUT LATER THIS WEEK I THINK I LIKE YOU"
    oh you people make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still hate him :)...he's just rediculously cute :).....Idk y. Like I hate him but like him at the same time :)..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You people are so fucking weird. But I love you anyway. And I can just see Dawn fighting and making out. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Bitch!' 'Douche!' -slap- 'Get your hands of me!' -kiss- 'You're such and idiot!' -make out session- 'I hate you!' 'I hate you more!' -fall in love- +D

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha nice one kitty im so happy for dawn and thats responsible of austin

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.