Saturday, April 3, 2010

Date with Darry.

The other night Darry came over and picked me up for our first date. I had spent almost all day getting ready. Picking out the perfect outfit, doing my hair just right, making sure Steve wasnt a total ass to Darry when he picked me up. And after all that work the night was perfect.
Darry picked me up and Steve was nice. Or well as nice as he can be. then Darry walked me outside to his motorcycle. (hot i know.) lol. and then we drove to a hill where there was a really pretty lake. Darry said he liked to come there a lot and I could tell why, it was beautiful.
I thought it would be funny to push him in so I did. But I didnt expect him to pull me in with him. We were both wet and my hair and outfit was ruined, but I didnt care. I was with Darry and that was all that seemed to matter to me. Then we got out and dried off and he took me home. But before I walked inside he kissed me. It was the best thing in the world. And after I got ready to turn my lights out that night I realized one thing: I love Darrel Curtis.

6 comments:

  1. wow im happy for u 2.
    wow who knew darry was a romantic ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute :) Im happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just gonna sit here and smile :) ... And say, I'm happy for you and Darry haha... BTW I'm Candie, nice to meet you :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok first of all, where am I? I need to be in everyone's post. Haha jk.

    And awwwww cuties. Breanna and Darry sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.