Friday, April 9, 2010

Socs..

Darry already posted about it, but I'm gonna post about what happened to me when I left. So I crawled out of the vent which led to the street outside of the warehouse. There were like 5 or 6 Socs outside of the warehouse just walking around so I had to be careful and sneaky. But I accidently slipped in a puddle of water and they saw me. I didnt know what to do so I got up and ran. I almost made it to The Curtis's neighborhood when one of the Socs caught me. I started screaming as loud as I could. Then the Socs started to hit me to try and make me stop, but before they could do any real damage Steve, Soda, Pony, and Dally came outside. They started beating up the Socs. When they were done I told them about Darry and they left to go save him. So I went inside and laid down on Darry's bed hoping he was alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come at me bro.