Saturday, April 17, 2010

Me, Crispy, Brumly?











So one day the Brumly gang came to see Steve, for poker I think. And like all of them are super hot. So I told my PIC Crispy and she said we should go see them. So last night, after we went to the club and got drunk we went to see the Brumly Boys. Haha. There are about 4 really hot guys. Those are also the ones that I know the best and have talked to the most. There's Andrew, Caleb, Kyle, and Austin. They are all like emo kids, but whatever, they are still hot :D The one with the cigarette is Austin. The one that has writing on his chest is Caleb. The one in the black shirt is Andrew. And the one with no shirt on thats outside is Kyle.
So we walked up to them, we had only had a few drinks so we werent really drunk. But Austin and Andrew were the first ones we saw so I introduced them to Crispy. They were super nice to her. Which they are nice to me too but I thought they might've been a little...douchebagish? haha. Then I asked where Caleb and Kyle were, turns out they were gone, they had a fight planned. And I really wanted Cris to meet them so we waited. We had more to drink with Austin and Andrew and pretty soon we were all drunk. I remember Crispy and Andrew were making out. I think they left for a little while so it was just me and Austin.
Austin started trying to kiss me, but I told him I had a bf and he should leave me alone. But he just said "What he doesnt know wont hurt him." And then he started to kiss me. And not that I didnt like it, but I'm dating Darrel so I got him off of me and went to find Cris. Her and Andrew were just walking out from a bedroom. Crispy smiled and gave me a thumbs up and I stayed close to her until Caleb and Kyle came back. They came back about two hours later. I introduced them to Cris and they were nice too. So we all started talking and goofing off. Then Kyle asked me what was wrong. And told him what Austin did. And before I knew it I saw Kyle and Austin fighting on the ground.
Cris was scared, but she had Andrew who was making sure she didnt get hurt. They were so cute. I was happy for Cris, even if they arent going out. I could see the way he looked at her, and the way he held her while the two guys were fighting. It was cute. Cris I think he really likes you :) But you've got Nathan...
When they guys were done fighting we decided it was probably time to leave. We said bye to all of the guys and started to walk out the door. But Austin stopped me and apologized, I said it was cool and he's a good kisser. Then I joined Cris outside and we walked to my house. She stayed the night and we talked about boys, go figure :) But it was a great night and I can't wait to do it again! I love my sister Crispy!(:




9 comments:

  1. CRISTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want all details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Jamie....And PIC we defiantely need to hang out again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont like this Austin kid, all he wants to do is get in your pants. Trust me, Im a guy and thats what they do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur a guy??? i was way off.........JKJKJK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sister! lol glad to know you had a great time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. uhhmmm bri bri...thiers a little itsy bitsy problem...go look at my blog o_0...

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.