Monday, June 28, 2010

goodbye baby bram :'(

The other day I was feeling really really bad, and I felt like I was going to faint. So I went to the hospital, I got the worst news I've ever heard. The doctor said that since I was anorexic and got pregnant the baby is getting all the nutrition and I'm under nourished. He said if I keep the baby, I will die and then so will the baby. So right now I'm in the hospital waiting to get an abortion, its awful. Just the thought of losing baby Bram tears me up inside. Even though he wasnt and wont be born, I still love him and always will. He was my baby, he is my baby. But, I want to be able to make more babies in the future, and I want to live. So I have to let him go. I have to go now, the doctor just came in to get me.

14 comments:

  1. I'm sorry bre :( but i'm glad we'll get to keepyou :D let me know if you need anything D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. Im sorry and like Carson said. Were lucky we have you:D just ask me if you need anything sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow bre thats very tough....if u need anything im there for u bud..

    ReplyDelete
  4. jerk -.- im really sorry bri! if you need anything just tell me(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut up fatass. Bri, I am so sorry hun :( I will be here for you when you get out of the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bri, I don't know what to say. But the front door is always open if you ever need me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess im not a future godfather anymore. :( Im really sorry bri. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carson, what does that have to do with anything? lol. And thank you everyone else. I'm so glad I have so many people who care about me <3 and Dallas, shut the fuck up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg that's so sad. I'm sorry u had to go through this

    ReplyDelete
  10. harsh,im so sorry man..im thier if u need someone, you know where il be.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I mean. Your not fat, no need to be anerexic. And Dal has a point.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dallas=Jerk. Im suprised i still actually listen to him. Anyways Bri im really sorry :'( If u ever need a shoulder to cry on or a friend to party with u know where i'll be. I've always been there for u and im not leaving now hon. :( u'll get through it.

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.