Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Moving Out.

If any of you have read Markers post, which I'm pretty sure you have, I am a really bad sister. I made Stella cry, and I ruined her dress AND Marks party...I feel awful. I decided, after the party, that I'm moving out of Mark's house. I think I'm gonna move in with my dad....but I don't know if I'm allowed to. The reason me and my brother moved out in the first place was because my dad used to rape me, he beat me and Mark, and he killed my mom. The court made us move, and I dont know if I'm allowed to go back, but I am. I cant stand to be at Mark's house knowing all the trouble I've caused...I just cant. So to Mark and Stella, I'm really sorry for all the trouble I've caused, and I'll buy Stella a new dress.

11 comments:

  1. wait! ur still gonna be in tulsa rite?! and you shouldnt go back. its not a good place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COME LIVE WITH ME! Grandmas dead lol, you killed her :P I have PLENTY of room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be safe kiddo! And your not a bad person. We all make mistakes D: you shouldt go back to your dad. Go with Cristy or someone :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breanna, it's fine and no one is mad at you. Even if I was, you know I cant stay mad mad at you. Stella doesn't care about the dress, so you dont need to buy her one. and you are STAYING with ME in OUR house. (I like caps lock :D )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bri don't go back to ur dad. People forgive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bri dont go to ur dad becuz it wont be safe for ur baby

    ReplyDelete
  7. bri..........this is stupid. I know u feel guilty but mark has forgiven u and so has stella. now forgive urself! dont go to ur dad's he is an asshole. and its not safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. see bri. if you move outta YOUR house then ur gonna get hurt. and the baby wont be safe stay home

    ReplyDelete
  9. Booby goldfish, just come live with me. You'll be SAFE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess I'll go live with Crisp

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.