Monday, November 22, 2010

Dear Mark, Stella Is A Whore And Is Only With You Because You're Hot.

"MARK!" I yelled, walking into his room. He was still asleep. I crawled on the bed and jumped up and down, waking him up. He woke up, and got out of bed. Oh, the best part is he sleeps naked -.- . "PUT SOME GOD DAMN CLOTHES ON MARKUS!" I screamed covering my eyes and walking out of the room as he got ready. "Bre, shouldn't you be leaving for school soon...?" Mark asked once he was dressed and ready. "I don't feel good. Call in for me." I answered, putting Baz in my lap as I ate cereal. "No, you're going to school!" Mark yelled. "I've been throwing up all morning Mark! I am NOT going to school. Call in for me, dammit!" I yelled, making Baz flinch. "Why are you throwing up?" Mark asked. "Morning sickness." I answered, feeling myself starting to puke again. I dropped my bowl and ran into the bathroom, throwing up. Mark came in and held my hair back. "What's the number to the school?" Mark sighed. He called in and then left for work....wherever he works. I called Andrew and asked him to come over, so we could be all romantic and stuff. Lucky for me he was off this week for thanksgiving. "Hey Bre." He smiled, walking into the house. "Andrew!" I smiled, my stomach got all tingly. "Morning sickness?" He asked. I nodded and we sat on the couch. "Let's watch a movie." I smiled. We put in the fourth Harry Potter for it was the only one I could seem to find. "Oh Ronald is quite attractive in this one. So is Harry. The dorky kid is kind of cute in his own dorky way. Malfoy is kind of hot too. But not that Cedric kid, oh how I hate Robert Pattenson." "Bre," "Yes?" "Will you please quit talking about how hot other guys are?" "Oh, like you don't think Hermoine is hot, or that asian chick. Or the blonde. Or....or...." "I don't Bre." "What?" "I don't think they are hot, I don't think anyone else is hot except for you." "Loser." "I'm serious Bre." "I know." "Then why am I a loser." "Because, you're the only guy I know who can be that sweet and actually mean it, and not be lying to get into someone's pants. But it's okay, I love losers." "Oh?" "Yes, see. I love you, loser." "I love you too, dork." "Hey! I'm not a dork!" "I can be a loser but you can't be a dork?" "Exactly." and this is how our conversation went on, only it was much longer and lasted for a few hours until Mark got home. "Bre, I'm home!" "Oh hello dear Markus, Andrew's here. We're just going to go up to my room!" I smiled as he walked into the living room. "Why is Andrew here?" Mark asked. "I'm dating him, aduh." I laughed. "Bre, you know how I feel about the Brumleys." Mark said. "I know, but you're going to have to get over it. You know how I feel about Stella and you proceeded to marry her. I love Andrew, and I don't care what you say Mark. I'll be down to make dinner later." and that was the day I started having preggo morning sickness. And I spent the day with Andrew. and I told Mark he's a fat tubby old maid and his wife is a whore and she's only with him because he's hot. The End.

P.S. I only posted this so Soda would have something to read :DDD.

5 comments:

  1. lmao thats sweet and malfoy is hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've been telling me this since I started dating Stella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, heres a deal. Mark can hate on Andrew for as long as Bre can hate on Stella :P
    And just to make it intreting Mark has to chill with Andrew for a weekend and Bre has to be Stellas BFF for 48 hours :P
    Make sure you tape it and sell it to MTV for major bucks lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! =D ha ha it made me laugh, especially the part about rob pattinson XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god. I can only imagine Bre when she has her mood swings :P

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.