Sunday, November 7, 2010

I love Cristy, and Gaskank, and Barakitten.

So, I was really excited about going on tour with Cristy, even if it was only for a week, it was still a lot of fun. So, the very first day she introduced me to all the bands, including All Time Low. It was amazing, seeing my lover in front of me :p. The only thing I could say was "Hi" i was unbelievably starstruckk. But after Cristy smacked me and told me to get a hold of myself, it was fine, and I could be myself around them. Turns out, we had a lot in common.
I basically spent all my time talking to Alex, or staring at him and Jack when they weren't looking at me, it was really fun :p. I played Super Mario Kart with Jack a lot, and he made a big speech about you don't always get the waterfall shortcut, it was really cute. I liked to just walk around and talk to Alex, he was so easy to get along with. He wasn't this big douche everyone said he was :p.
My favorite part was when Cristy let me introduce the bands on stage every night. The last night I was there, Alex came out onto the stage with me. We made jokes at each other, and it was a lot of fun. After the show Alex took me to a hotel, the same one Cristy and Luke were at. I'm pretty sure I saw the two lovebirds as Alex pulled me into a room. It started out as simple kissing...and it turned into something else.
I woke up the next morning, laying next to a naked sleeping Gaskarth. My phone was ringing softly beside me. I answered it. "Bre, it's time to go honey." Cristy's voice echoed in my ear. I looked over at Alex, not wanting to leave just yet. I leaned over and woke up the Gaskarth beast. "Alex, wake up. I have to leave." I whispered, pushing him off the bed. He landed on the ground with a thud. He looked up at me, angry. "Nice sex hair." He smirked. I screamed and ran into the bathroom, grabbing my bag on the way so I could put on some clothes. I fixed my hair, and put on some new clothes. Alex kept walking in and out of the bathroom every now and then, getting ready too. We headed down to the bus and I met up with Cristy. "Time to go little guppy." Cristy smiled, patting my back. "Bye guys." I waved, hugging each of the boys I had come to known. We exchanged numbers, and I got in the car with Luke, ready to go home.
"Wait, Bre!" Alex yelled, walking over to the car. "Yep?" I asked. "We need to meet up sometime, and hang out." He smiled. I nodded. "Fo' Sho' Sir Gaskank." I laughed, realizing how close he and Mark looked :p. Then Jack walked over to the car. "Just remember Bre, you won't always get the waterfall shortcut in Mario Kart, but life goes on." He smiled. "I love you Jackary." I laughed, messing up his hair. "BYE KIDS!" I yelled, waving bye as Luke drove us home. We sang along to All Time Low, Cobra Starship, and The Maine on the way home. Thank god I supplied the entertainment on this carride. AND THAT, MY DEARS, WAS MY MAGICAL ADVENTURE WITH CRISTAAAY ON TOUUUR. :) COMMENT HOES.

11 comments:

  1. YOU FUCKED ALEXANDER WILLIAMS GASKANK!?!?!? I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! Nahh I'm just kidding. I don't accually know who the hell that is, but if I did I swear I'd be lime green jell-o that you got to fuck him first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU <3 :) Come to visit me again...and again...and again. xD I'm sure Alex would love it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You screwed ALEX FREAKING GASKARTH?!?! .........holy chizz O.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha, now there's an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. soda wants to go on an adventure with alex gaskarth. xD got some competition bri :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO! SODA CANNOT HAVE ALEX! NO NO NO NO NO! :( Besides, I only let Alex have one gay lover, and that's Jack, so there are no positions for Soda at the moment, thank god :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DONT WANT AN ADVENTURE WITH THAT FAG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky Bitch haha love you bree glad u had hella fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Want An Adventure With Britney Spears :(

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.