Monday, November 29, 2010

Let's Fall In Love, It Sounds So Fun!

"You are free to visit Miss Anderson now," The nurse said, walking into the waiting room. Everyone stood up but I told them to sit back down.
"I'm going to see her first, then you kids can, okay?" I said, walking into her room behind the nurse. Cristy was laying in bed, looking bored out of her mind.
"Well hello Brenana!" Cristy smiled. I put my hand up to stop her from talking.
"Just shut up." I mumbled. "Cristy, why did you do it? Did you not think about your baby AT ALL?! Yes, I know she's okay now. But if that kid hadn't have brought you here...you both could have died. Did you not think? I know you were doing it to get back at them...for what they did to Soph. But she was fine, she was going to be fine the whole time. You could have gotten yourself killed! What do you think that would've done to me, or her, or even Luke?!" I screamed.
"Bre, I'm so -" But I stopped her. I gave her the biggest hug ever and gave her a jumbo box of goldfish.
"I forgive you." I laughed. "Now, I'm going to go tell your tour friends that you're okay!"
"Tell Alex I said hi!" Cristy laughed, winking.
"Will do!" I smiled, walking back into the waiting room.
AND THERE'S MY POST FOR CRISTY!

4 comments:

Come at me bro.