Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm Fighting My Demons.

I pulled up outside of the doctors office, ready for another check-up. That's when I saw Jayson's car. "What the hell is he doing here?" I mumbled to myself. I grabbed the divorce papers, just in case, and shoved them into my purse before walking into the doctors office.
"Hello." The secretary smiled. "Hi, I'm here for a check-up." I smiled back, looking around the room for any signs of Jace. "Name?" "Breanna Parker." I replied. "Through those doors, someones already in there, waiting for you." I walked through the doors she showed to me and into a small room. Jayson was sitting in a chair, looking out the window. "Hey Jace."
"Bre," He stood up, looking as if he were about to cry. "Why are you here?" I asked, trying not to sound mean. "I still care about the baby." Jace narrowed his eyes. "Babies, there's two Jace. The doctor called me a few weeks after the last appointment. There's two in there." I snapped. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I dunno, we broke up. You shouldn't be here right now." "But I am." "Like I said, you shouldn't be. Didn't my brother already beat your ass?" I asked. "Doesn't change the way I feel about you and our kids." He smirked. I remembered the papers, and pulled them out of my bag. "Sign these." I slammed them on the table. "I'm not signing those." "Sign them!" "I'm not signing them, I'm not done with you Bre." "Well I'm done with you! Now sign the damn things!" I was almost screaming. Jayson looked up at me, he looked confused. "I thought you loved me Breanna." "I thought you loved me too, until you cheated." "It was an accident, it was only once, I've changed!" "Once a cheater, always a cheater." "Fuck Bre! I love you!" The next thing I know Jace has me pushed against the wall, kissing me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel anything. I didn't push him away immediatly, I really didn't want to. But I did. Because I thought about Andrew, and how much I love him. "Jace, get off." I pushed him away. "What? Why?" "I'm sorry, but I'm in love with someone else. Someone better." I smiled.

Anywho's, I did the check up, got the papers signed, and then went home to pick out names for the babies. Here's what I came up with:
Jonathan Christopher Parker
Ronnie May Parker

I don't much care for the girl middle name, but I can't think of a better one. And the boy's initials are J.C. so I'm going to combine them and call him Jace, after his father. Lame, so this post was pointless :D. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHM, I want to tell Cristy-annnne that I love her, along with Dawnsters, Alexander, and Brooks :).

7 comments:

  1. :) I'm proud of you. He doesn't deserve you or those kids at the moment. You're doing the best for you like i said PROUD :P
    AND i love u too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronnie isn't a girls name. and uhh Im glad the kids last names are going to be parker :)I dont want them being whatever jayson's last name is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those namess!(:
    And go with Andrew, he loves you(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bre Im so proud of you, you could've gone back to that ass whipe. But you didn't, stay with Andrew. He loves you and is so good for you. Cute names by the way :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw! i like the names...& girls have guy names mark -.- i like ronnie i think it's cute :) oh yea and that jayson kid is an ass fuck....you deserve better(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. J.C.
    the first thing I thought was jesus christ XD

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.