Friday, December 31, 2010

Wedding Details :D

bridesmaids dresses. andrew, you better love me. -.-


tuxes.
my bouquet.
the cake :D.

bridesmaids bouquets.
my dress.

This morning I woke up and went straight to the computer in search of everything I needed for the wedding. Dresses, tuxes, a cake, bouquets, everything. I was up for a few hours already when Andrew got up. "Bre, baby, what are you doing?" He asked, walking into the living room.
"Looking for stuff for the wedding, it's awful." I groaned, looking at him. He came over and sat next to me on the couch. "Here, I'll find a dress I like and show it to you, and you tell me what you think." I smiled.
"Okay." He laughed, leaning against me. "Bre, I don't care what you're wearing or where it is that we're getting married or what the cake and flowers look like. I really don't, because as long as I'm just getting married to you and I am going to be with you forever, I really don't care about all the other details."
"Really?" I asked, looking away from the endless pages of dresses in front of me.
"Seriously. We could fly to Vegas and go through one of those drive-thru weddings in jeans and a t-shirt but if it means you'd be mine forever I'd do it and love it while I was doing it." He nodded. I started to cry, for some strange reason. Andrew just kinda sat there, holding me while I cried. I could feel him breathing, I could hear his heartbeat. It was nice. It calmed me down.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too." He smiled, holding me tighter. "Do you really want a wedding? The stress can't be good for the babies."
"It probably isn't." I sighed, "But I've always dreamed of having a big fancy wedding, and getting married to the love of my life." I smiled, holding his hand. "But now I think all I wanted was the dress."
"You can have a dress." Andrew smiled.
"And then after-wards I get you, it's a win-win situation." I laughed. "But about the kids...after we get married, and of course move into a bigger apartment...are you going to adopt them?" I asked. It was kind of awkward, actually.
"Who's kids are they again?"
"Jayson's."
"Of course I'll adopt them baby. And raise them like my own. If its the closest I'll get to having a family with you." Andrew smiled. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Okay enough with the cheeziness.
"But I still want a wedding. Mainly because Jamie's forcing me to do it." I laughed.
"Okay, okay." Andrew laughed. Then we picked everything out, and blah blah blah.

Okey doke, so I've got everything picked out, the bridesmaids dresses, the flowers, the cake, the tuxs, and most importantly, my dress. I'm going to put the pictures in this post...somewhere. I still don't know how the picture thing works on here. Anyways, this is actually a pretty pointless post for anyone who isn't in the wedding, or doesn't care about it :D. So...yeah, ALSO, I moved the date. It's January 22nd now. Mainly because by February I could be all preggo looking. Right now I'm still pretty small, so I want to use that to my advantage. But then I also want to get married sooner :).


P.S. DEAR ALEXANDER JAMIE MATTHEWS, SINCE I FAILED TO PUT THIS IN MY LAST POST, I SHALL PUT IT IN THIS ONE. I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE AMAZING, WONDERFUL, PRETTY, SMART, FUNNY, ABUSIVE, DEMANDING, PUSHY, AND MEAN. BUT I LOVE YOU. okay, happy now? XD

4 comments:

  1. :D i am happy now and i love the bridesmaids dresses thank you :P
    AND im only making you have a wedding becuz ik you've dreamed of it and 2 years down the road i dont want to be chewed out with those middle of the night phone calls
    "I should have had a big fancy wedding. Its too late now its ok ill pretend to be happy" blah blah blah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Jamie XD I would so call you in the middle of the night to complain that you ruined my life by not telling me to have a big fancy wedding, so thank you for what you're doing :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmfao yes yes im great ik ik :D and your welcome :)

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.