Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Tattoos :D

i was reeeeally bored today and was like, why not get some new tat's? So I got in my car and drove all the way to the tattoo parlor and went inside and was all like "Yo, Brundon, I need some tattoos homie!" since me and the feller that works there are like this (imagine me doing that thing where i cross my fingers to show how close we are) now :D. so he took me to the back room and I showed him the tat's I wanted and he was like "yo, those are super cool and totally like you brenan." and then got to work. it's real relaxin' shit, getting a tattoo. so i shall put pictures up somewhere around here.

8 comments:

  1. i like all of em except the lip one that just looks painful D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. THEY ARE SO CUTEEE!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg my verification thingy was tultunia :D thats such a sweet word

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the finger one. :D It reminds me of Ke$ha and Lady Gaga!♥(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. uwww i looovvee the ribbon. and the lip one. these are pretty righteous. uww and crisp. my verification was gaitor xD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is my new fav blog cause when the page loaded hedley started playin =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are super cute Bre :)
    My favorites are the ribbion and the lighting bolt

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.