Sunday, January 30, 2011

Prositution Is The Worlds Oldest Profession, and Dear Sir, I am a Professional. ;)

I looked around at all of the other girls on their poles. All of us wearing skimpy lingerie. I looked out at the guys scattered around the room. The strobe lights making their faces go in and out of focus. A few guys had bought me drinks and so I was a bit tipsy, but that just made it easier for me to do my job.

A familiar looking blonde guy was sitting in front of my pole, watching me. He motioned for me to come closer, so I did. He wasn't allowed to touch me anyways, after some incident with a girl a few months ago, the customers could look but not touch. As I got closer I realized that it was Andrew's friend, Brody.

"I didn't know you were a stripper, Breanna." He smirked, reaching out to grab my waist. He got a hold of me and pulled me in his lap. "How's about a lap dance?" He whispered against my neck. I pushed him away, he had started to get really creepy. He didn't want to let go of me though.

He continued to touch me and I tried to get away. "Hey doll, I just wanna have some fun before Andrew gets here."

"What do you mean?" I asked, maybe conversation would distract him.

"I invited him to hang out tonight, you know...get drunk and watch hot women strip. He was all for it. Maybe you should keep an eye on him." Brody smiled, moving to kiss me.

"I don't have anything to worry about." I shook my head. "He loves me, and only me. He told me."

"You ought to know by now, Miss Breanna, Andrew lies." Brody's face was too serious, he couldn't be making this up. "Now, how about we have some fun?" He started to kiss me. He was a good kisser, but I felt bad. What was I doing to Andrew?

"Get the fuck off of her Brody." I heard someone say behind us. But Brody didn't stop, he simply made the kiss more intense. I bit his lip and he cursed, pushing me away. I got out of his lap and bumped into Andrew. I started to say I was sorry but he gave me a look and pushed me away.

I watched as Andrew beat the shit out of Brody. Eventually the manager, some short fat guy who looked like he was in a mafia, came out to stop the fight.

"Breanna!" He yelled, motioning for me to come over to him. I sighed and walked over to him. "Do you know these two?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry Al. I'll take care of it." I nodded, knowing I'd get an earful later.

"You better. And don't let it happen again. Or you're fired." He threatened before going back into his office. I grabbed Andrew's arm and pulled him outside.

"What?" He asked, wiping some blood off of his face. He had a busted lip and a big gash across his cheek.

"Thanks a lot! I could have lost my job!" I yelled.

"Good. I hate your job!" He yelled back. He never yelled.

"That's too bad. I have to make money so we can afford our apartment, because you don't do anything!" I screamed.

"I have a job!" He yelled, running a hand through his hair. "But I can't tell you what it is, not here." He looked around. A lot of people were staring. He looked me up and down. I was still in my "work clothes".

"We can talk about this later....when I'm home." I sighed, shivering.
"Are you cold?" Andrew asked. I nodded and he slipped off his jacket, and handed it to me. I put it on and smiled at him.
"Bre, please, just quit your job." Andrew sighed, putting his hands in his pockets.
"Brody said you've been lying to me.." I looked at the ground. "Is he telling the truth?"
"No, god Breanna. I love you, why would I lie to you?" Andrew asked, looking rather annoyed.
"Then why'd he say you wanted to come here and watch hot girls strip?" I asked, feeling really stupid that I did.
"So I could keep an eye on him..and you, at the same time." He answered. I looked up at him.
"Keep an eye on me?" I asked. Why did he need to keep an eye on me?
"Well, you did kiss him before. I wanted to make sure you weren't cheating on me with some guy here." Andrew shrugged.
"I wouldn't cheat on you!" I yelled, suddenly really angry that he would even think I would cheat on him.
"Yeah, well, I don't know that. And you might. Look at your past." Andrew shrugged. That's about the time I reached up and slapped him across the face.
"You asshole!" I screamed, walking back into the club. I told Al I was quitting and then got my things and walked home. Andrew had already left anyways. He was probably really pissed that I hit him.
When I got back to my apartment he was in the living room with a few guys. I walked in and saw them give him money while he gave them some pills.
"Whats going on?" I asked, drawing attention to myself. One of the scarier looking guys looked up at me.
"Who's this Brumley?" He asked Andrew.
"Thats my wife, Breanna." He answered, he seemed a little afraid. "Bre, just go upstairs and I'll explain everything later..."
"No, why don't you stay Breanna." Another guy smiled. He wasn't as scary as the first guy. The look on Andrews face told me to go upstairs and not come out until they left.
"Whatcha got on underneath that jacket, Breanna?" The third guy asked. He looked about Andrews age and reminded me a lot of Kyle.
"Hey, aren't you that really great stripper from that club downtown?" The first guy asked again.
"Bre, go to our room. Now." Andrew ordered. I was about to leave the room and go upstairs when one of them stopped me.
"No, stay." The second guys voice sounded deadly. I swallowed and looked at him. He pointed to the couch. "Sit." I sat down and watched as they finished their drug deal.
"Now, sweetheart. You aren't going to tell anyone about this, are you?" the third guy asked. I shook my head and he smiled. "Good, you're too pretty to kill." and then all three of them left.
"God Breanna, you're so fucking stupid!" Andrew yelled. I sank back into the couch. "You could have gotten yourself killed!"
"I didn't know!" I yelled back. "Is that your job? Is that what you couldn't tell me about..?"
"Yes, I planned on telling you when you got home. Later." Andrew nodded.
"I quit my job," I mumbled, getting up and walking past him.
"What?" he asked, catching my arm and turning me around.
"I quit my job, because you asked me to." I answered.
"Really?" he asked. I nodded and ripped my arm away from him before going upstairs and falling asleep.

LOVE, BRENAN.

4 comments:

  1. Well. That dude seemed like a great guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) you can still strip for cris car and me xD jk no one wants to see that :D but that was nice of u since it was bothering andrew and all nice job he's got there........yep you two are quite the couple. o.O

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.