Sunday, January 23, 2011

Don't Listen To The Voices In Your Head, Listen To Your Heart

Cristy and Jamie came over to my house at like 6 A.M. to get me ready for the wedding. I was pretty pissed off actually because I hadn't gotten a lot of sleep since I came home from the hospital. Anyways, when they woke me up Andrew was gone. Cristy had said he had gone to his house to get ready. They had to force me out of bed, because I was not getting up, even if it was my wedding day. Jamie and Cristy are really strong :(.
It took them like all day to get me ready, and in the end I looked really pretty. Jamie put me in the car and drove me to the church. and blah blah blah. When we got there Jamie and Cristy made me sit in the car while they checked to make sure Andrew wasn't near the door. Stupid superstitious stuff :s Anywho, they motioned for me to come in and I made my way out of the car and into the church. Everyone expect for Andrew was standing by the door. I was greeted by a chorus of "Bre you look amazing!" and "Andrew is so lucky!" I laughed and talked to everyone for a few minutes, then the priest whatever the fuck he's called came out and told us it was time for the wedding.
Since I don't have a dad, obviously, I asked Soda if he'd walk with me. He said yes :s. So Soda walked me into the chapel once the music started playing. The look on Andrew's face was priceless. I smiled, which made him smile too. I felt myself blush. Why was I blushing? xD
Soda walked me up to where Andrew was standing and I stood in front of him. [insert whatever happens during weddings right huuuur, cause i dont know what goes down during them :s]
Then the preacher guy said his shit, we said our vows, and before I knew it, it was time for me to say I do.
"Breanna, say I do." I heard Andrew whisper. I looked over at him and blushed.
"I do." I smiled, looking into his eyes. He smiled back and then the preacher said 'you may now kiss the bride.' Andrew didn't hesitate. It had been almost 24 hours since we had last kissed anyways :s. I'm pretty sure we would have had sex right there if someone hadn't coughed from behind Andrew xD.


At the reception everyone danced....or, grinded...I think that's considered dancing :s. Everyone drank too, except Blair...because she's going to birth another cute little nugget person :D. Anywho, I drank a lot, mostly because I could. I also wanted one night where I didn't have to think of anything that has happened this past week. So I drank and drank and drank.
"Bre," Andrew whispered in my ear.
"Andrew." I smiled back. We were dancing, it was nice.
"Let's leave and go back to our place, so we can be...alone." He whispered. I nodded and we slowly made our way out of Buck's place. Andrew drove us home, and the first thing I did when we got inside was take my dress off. I mean, sure, I looked pretty in it, but the thing weighed a ton and it was getting really uncomfortable.
"Whoa Bre, slow down." Andrew laughed.
"I wasn't doing that for you, pretty boy, so calm down." I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs, leaving my dress and my husband behind. Andrew ran up the stairs after me. I passed out as soon as I hit the bed. :) bler, this was going to be longer...but fuck it. :s

6 comments:

  1. LMFAO xD "Priest whatever the fuck he's called" "She's going to birth another cute little nugget person." This post was priceless :) I'm happy for you two sappy shitheads :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You passed out xD On your wedding night? Poor Andrew :P Well there's always the honeymoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha he was prob expecting somethin jeez bre :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha okay i'm commenting now, happy? :p and yeah, thanks for passin out on me babe.

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.