Sunday, January 16, 2011

walk on water or drown.


Tonight, Andrew had some friends over for a football game. I think it was the Ravens vs. Steelers. Anyways, so this is pretty much how it went. A person would come in, Andrew would take them to the living room, and not even introduce them to me -.- lame. I sat in the kitchen on the counter, texting Cristy and watching DesAndNate videos on my laptop.
"Uhm, excuse me. I was wondering if —" I heard someone say behind me. So I put my computer on the counter and hopped down so I could see who I was talking to. There was this really hot guy in the middle of my kitchen.
"Uh, hi." I waved.
"Hi," he laughed. "I was wondering if there were anymore beers?"
"There should be some in here..." I said, opening the fridge. I found a six pack. I pulled it out and handed it to the guy. "Here ya go."
"My names Brody." he smiled.
"My names Breanna." I smiled back.
"It was nice to meet you, Breanna." and then he walked back out into the living room with the beer. So I went back to whatever I was doing. Maybe around twenty minutes later Brody was back.
"What do you need this time?" I asked, smiling.
"Chips." he smiled. I nodded and climbed onto the counter so I could reach the tallest cabinet. I pulled out a bag or two and handed them to him. "Thanks, you uh, need a hand coming down?" I nodded and he put the bags down before grabbing onto my waist and helping me down.
"Thanks." I blushed.
"No problem, Breanna." and then he went away again. I did my thing again, and played with Theodore a bit. And then about 20 more minutes later Brody was back again.
"What do you need?" I laughed.
"The games over and I just came to say goodbye." he shrugged.
"I'll probably see you again." I smiled.
"How about...tomorrow morning at The Waffle House?" he asked.
"What time?"
"Nine o'clock."
"Its a date." I smiled.
And then it happened, I don't know how it did, but it did. He was attacking my lips with his and I was enjoying it. He lifted me up and sat me down on the counter, kissing me the entire time. But we heard Andrew's voice on the way to the kitchen and we stopped.
"Hey Brody, what are you doing in here?" Andrew asked.
"I came to say bye to Breanna." Brody nodded in my direction.
"Oh, well, I'll see you next week?" Andrew asked. Brody nodded and waved goodbye in my direction before walking out of the house.
"I'm going to bed, goodnight." I smile to Andrew before walking to our room. I wanted to go to sleep early so I could wake up in time to meet Brody at The Waffle House.

LOVE,

6 comments:

Come at me bro.