Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dear Andrew, I love you.

I brought the last of Andrew's bags into my house, sitting it down in the living room and then crashing on the couch. Andrew walked in from outside and sat next to me.
"I'm so glad you're moving in." I smiled, leaning against him.
"Me too." He smiled, taking my hand and playing with my fingers.
"God, I feel like there's just so much to do. With the babies, and you moving in, and then we have to plan the wedding, and I feel like I'm about to explode." I put my head in my hands. I started crying, oh god, here are those mood swings everyone's been talking about.
"Bre, shhh, it's okay." Andrew rubbed my back and pulled me closer to him.
"No, it's not. How can you say that? Everything is not okay." I started crying even harder.
"Yes it is, trust me." He whispered.
"NO it isn't!" I screamed, standing up. "This is just too much for me right now, I need to go into my room and think about all of this." I started to cry again as I ran back to my room. Fuck mood swings.
Like an hour later I walked back into the living room, where Andrew was watching TV and drinking beer. I didn't sit down, I just stood at the front of the hallway, looking at him. He turned and smiled at me, standing up.
"You better?" He asked. I nodded and walked into his open arms. "Wanna talk about the wedding?"
"Yes, please." I nodded, walking over to the couch. I laid down, with my head in his lap. I looked up at him.
"When were you thinking of having it?" Andrew asked, playing with my hair.
"Well....what do you think about Valentines day?" I asked, shrugging.
"Noooooooooo." He shook his head. I sat up.
"Why not?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.
"Because I don't want to have to share OUR day with everyone else. It should be only about us." He smiled, pulling me over to him.
"Aw, that's sweet." I smiled, laughing a little. "But really, if not then....when?" I asked.
"Hmmm...." Andrew sat there for a while, just staring off into space. After a while I was almost certain that he had thought too hard, and died.
"How about February 1st?" I asked, snapping him out of his thoughts.
"Sounds good to me. The sooner the better." He smiled, leaning down to kiss me.
"Yeah okay, not time for that yet." I stopped him, "We need to figure out who will be doing what."
"Fine." He groaned, leaning back into the couch. Bler Bler Bler, blah blah blah.
Here is what we've come up with:

Wedding date: February 1st

Maids of honor: Cristy Anderson
Jamie Matthews
Dawn Cade

Groomsmen: Kyle Brumley
Austin Brumley
Caleb Brumley

Flower Girl: Brooklyn Cade

Ring Bearer: Blaze Winston/Blair (I was thinking, Blair might have to help him down the aisle)

Annnnnnd, that's it. I'm pretty sure of it. Everyone's invited, obviously. :D

4 comments:

  1. yo brumleys and no skinny jeans HAHAHAH looks like those pants soda bought austin are gonna come in use xD oh how i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot to add that, I'll do it in another one closer to the wedding. but yeah, it's all suits. :) everyone's going to look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, Blaize is going to look soo cute(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT ABOUT THE AFTER PARTY!? :D

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.