Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas, and a new apartment.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FATASS PEOPLE THAT I LOVE SO DEARLY. And, the christmas spirit is gone. Yeah, I don't much care for christmas. I don't know why, really. But I got you all gifts (i'll name those off later.)
First things first. Jamie seemed pretty...annoyed at the fact that I just barged into her life and started sharing a bed with her. So I decided to use the money I got from my job, and buy a house. Now, I used money that I had saved up from over the years too, it wasn't all from my job. I had planned on buying a house anyways, you know with the twins being born in a few months and all. I wasn't going to make Jamie go through that.
My house is pretty empty right now, I'm going to get my old furniture from Mark's house and then I'll move it into my place and bler bler bler.
So, Andrew decided he wanted to take me to his house so I could meet his grandma. Ooooh, joy -.- . Anyways, so I walked in and his brothers and his mom and dad said hi to me, and then his grandma saw me.
"Who are you? Another hooker?"
"Excuse me?"
"Are. You. A. Hooker?"
"No, I'm Andrew's girlfriend."
"You must be hooker then."
"I am NOT a hooker."
"You're fat."
"I'm pregnant."
"HOOKER!"
"I AM NOT A HOOKER! DAMMIT!"
"Grandma, Bre's not a hooker." Andrew stood up for me.
"Yeah, she's a stripper!" Cale winked.
"I will strangle you Cale."
"She's also a druggie. I tend to stay away from her." Kyle added, winking.
"I hate you all." I groaned, sitting at the table. Everyone else sat down and we started to eat.
"Make sure you leave enough food for the hooker, she's eating for two."
"I am not a hooker. I am Andrew's girlfriend."
"Are they his babies?"
"Well, no. They're my ex-husbands. He was a hooker, for sure."
"HOOKER!"
"That is the second time you have screamed that at me, and I don't like it. So, stop."
"HOOK-ER."
"SHUT UP."
"HOOKER! HOOKER! HOOKER!"
"YOU'RE A HOOKER!"
"Finally! Someone understands me!"
"Wait...you're a hooker?"
"I was...back when I was young."
"Now I get why you call everyone else a hooker."
So we talked for a while, and soon Andrew was telling me it was time to go, so I said goodbye to the Brumleys and their grandma before leaving with my boyfriend.
Andrew took me to the park. It was a little cold to be walking around, but I wasn't going to say anything about it. He stopped me at the water fountain, and turned me so I was looking at him. Before I could process what he was doing, he was down on one knee asking me to marry him.
"Wh-what?"
"Will you marry me? You said it once before, please say it now. I love you."
"An-Andrew...I-I....I love you too...I-I...yes."
"Really?"
"Y-yes." I smiled.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
and then, we kissed. :)

NOW, to the presents! I bet you all just skipped through the first part to get here. Greedy ass mother fuckers -.-

JAMIE: You got....an old Jewish man. because I know you like Jews. oh, and an autographed photo of osama benladin or whatever the hell his name is.

BLAIR: I got you a dinosaur. His name is Enrikay.

TIBBY: Banana condoms. nuff said.

PONY: I got you a harness...and a carriage so you can take me on carriage rides :).

SODA: I got you a bible. you like that kinda shit.

DARREL: I got you fake boobs from spencers. I thought you'd wanna give your hand a break. How have you not gotten carpal tunnel yet?

KIT-KAT: I got you a little collar for your cat that Soda got you. Lets keep our fingers crossed that he doesn't kill this one too :D

MARK: I got you not alcohol. That's for sure. I actually didn't get you anything :). on second thought. you know the movie elf? and the gift for "someone special"? I got you that ;).

CARSON: I got you a dildo, only it's supposed to be and exact replica of Jack's penis. i thought you'd enjoy it. XD

STEVEN: I got you some brains, please don't eat them.

DALLAS: I got you a new pair of boots. knock yourself out.

JELLETAIN MOLD: I got you a signed picture of that Dean fellow you love so much.

DIMITRIANNE: I got you a cloak, some fake incisors, and some white face make-up so you can be a vampire. :D

ELENA: I got you some professional help, your appointments start on Jan. 1st.

BROOKS: I got you some dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets.

JOHNNY: I got you a certificate of authentication that says you're the real muffin man. Love me.

DAWN: I got you a helmet. it's a disco ball helmet. you should love it :D.

CRISTAY: I GOT YOU THE MOST AMAZING THING IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD. I GOT YOU AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE OF ALL TIME LOW, COBRA STARSHIP, AND FALL OUT BOY. :D great, huh?

LUCIAN: I got you a new bass. love it, kiss it, make babies with it. :D

AUSTIN: I got you a cheeseburger. Jamie made me change it from what it was -.- that present was better.

KYLE: I got you some drugs :).

CALE: I got you a picture of me to put on your nightstand. great, isn't it? let's hope andrew doesn't kill you ;).

ANDREW: I got you my heart, please...don't break it. I finally got all the pieces back together :(. I love you, more than anything. and I want to spend forever with you. You absolutely blow me away :).

all in all, it was a great christmas for me :). I love all of you, you're like my family. i don't know what i would do without you.

7 comments:

  1. Im Not Giving You A Ride....Britney Hater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot to comment o.O but thanks for changing austin's present the original was just akward....and gross. o.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I will love him forever :3
    Also, I didn't skip to the end, so congrats on you and Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations :p, and i like my present

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats bre!(: annnnnd i like dinosaur nuggets!!

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.