Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This is actually a pretty pointless post, but I find it funny, so you MUST read it.

I finished putting my last bag in my car, at the precise moment when Mark came home from work.
"Bre, what are you doing? What's with the bags?" Mark asked, getting out of his car. "Oh, I'm moving out." I smiled, slamming my trunk closed. "Uh no, you aren't." "Yeah, actually...I am. I'm moving in with Jamie." I nodded, getting in my car. I drove to Jamie's house, ignoring calls from my brother the whole way there. I got there and Jamie let me in and I got all situated and blah blah blah.
That night we decided to watch a movie. I got to pick it out, so of course it was a good one. We watched Gumby. You know, the movie about the clay people...and yeah, so we watched that. It was pretty great, actually. Then we got bored, so I was like "Yo Jammie, let's call up Andrew and Austin and have them come over." and Jamie was all like "Oh my god Bre, you are so pretty and skinny and amazing and smart and stuff. That is such a wonderful and amazing idea, and I wish I was half as pretty, and skinny, and amazing, and smart as you."
So we called em up and they came over. I decided to take this get-to-gether to the next level. I called over some of the other members of the gang, and told some of them to bring the alcoholistic beverages. Now it was a REAL party. I'm a REAL boy! <3 Pinoc...however you spell his name. Anywho, so now we had a parrrrrrrrtay!
People were drinking, and passing out all over the place. well...soon we got everyone out of Jamie's house and finally it was just me and her. "Hey Jammers, how about I tell you a bedtime story?" I laughed, following her down the hallway. "If you have to most amazing Bre." Jamie smiled. I walked into her room and tucked her in, before sitting on the edge of her bed and starting on my story. "okay, so once upon a time there was a pretty pretty princess who lived in a very tall tower. there was nothing but a window, and she had no way to get in or out of the tower, so she stayed in there waiting for prince charming to come rescue her. he never came. she waited, and waited, until finally she couldn't take it anymore and she jumped out of the window. she landed at the bottom. of course it was the longest drop in the world, and so she died. the end." I finished my lovely story. "Bre, that sucked." "What happened to me being amazing?!" "You are, but that was an awful story." Jamie shook her head. "Suck my dick." "You don't have one." "So. Suck it anyways," "Tell me another one?" "NO. YOU DON'T LIKE MY FIRST ONE, YOU DON'T GET A SECOND ONE. Nah, I'll tell you another one." "YAY!" "Don't ever do that again, if you do I will never tell you another story as long as I live." "Fine." "Okay now, story time. SO, there's this town. and everyone in this town is perfect. perfect eyes, perfect hair, perfect bodies, perfect skin, even perfect minds. and in this town, everyone starts out normal, like you and me and everyone else. so, whenever you turn 14, or whatever age you are right before you go into high school, they take you and you go through this surgery. and they make you perfect. now this went on for years, until someone decided they didn't want the surgery, because it made everyone clueless. and then more and more people started not wanting to do it. and soon enough, all of the perfect people died. and the world was back to normal. the end." "Bre, that was retarded." "God, you are SO mean Jamie." "Tell me a better one?" "Fine, but this is the last one." "Okey doke." "So there was a very pretty girl named Jamie, and she was dating one of four brothers, his name was Austin. So the two dated for a long time, and they fell in love. like, real love. They got married, and settled down. They had two amazingly pretty kids, two boys. ehhhhh they aren't named. So everyone loved the happy couple, and they lived happy lives, down to the very last minute." "I LOVED THAT ONE!" "I bet you did." "Thanks Bre, for the uh....bedtime stories." "Anytime kiddo." "Hey Bre, you can stay in here if you want." "Gross, I'm not sleeping with you, you freak!"

10 comments:

  1. haha nice storiews. i know one of em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot that after you said that you jumped in my bed -.-
    and p.s. you got twobit's bed xD

    OH OH AND i liked ur story :( except the 2 boys part i mean 2?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude my word verification was congshi xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's gonna be fun living with you Jamie XD for sure. except, if I hear you and Austin fucking. I WILL make him go home. There will be none of that in our house. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGSHI CONGSHI CONGSHI :)
    that was akward... congshi is an akward word

    and im not promising anything .....yeah not promising anything :D i hope you know what twobit might have done in your bed :D just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  6. :P there's always mine or blair's which has been infected with dallas's squirrel aids......yeah i reccommend the floor :D or the couch

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want yours. you can share with me, or find a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. D: use the couch bitch
    haha or a sleeping bag or or a cot :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved those stories! And when you started going on about Two-Bit and his bed activities I barfed a little in my mouth(:

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.