Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm Coming Home, I'm Coming Home.

......................And I'm pregnant." I finished telling Alec. "Bre, maybe you should go home...this can't be good for your babies." Alec made a hand movement towards my belly. "No, it's not. More or less, I should go home because I miss my family." I laughed, bitterly. "Then go home doll, don't worry about me. I know my way around here." Alec smiled. "You sure?" I asked. "Totally." Alec laughed. I hugged him before getting my things together, putting them in the car and heading back to Tulsa.

4 comments:

  1. YAY YOUR HOME!! :D now we can go to new york xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, Alejandro by All Time Low came on your playlist and I love it better than Lady Gaga's version(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, not me Angela xD Alex sounds like he's having some sort of spasm in his body at the beginning. And I'm glad your coming home Bre Bre :) You gotta come to my house and stay with meeeee.

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.