Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nobody Gets Me Like You Do

After a really awful day of school, I wanted to come home and relax with Jay. But instead, I walked in on Jay and some whore. "Jay, what the hell?!" I screamed. "Oh shit, Bre, I'm so sorry." He apologized, getting the whore off of him. He tried to pull me into a hug, but I smacked him. "Don't touch me. Jackass!" I yelled, walking around him and over to the whore. I punched her in the face. I started to get all of my things together, I still didn't have a lot over here since I just moved in, so it didn't take me long to get everything. "Bre, I'm sorry, please don't go." Jay pleaded as I walked out of the front door. I ignored him and kept walking. As soon as I was away from him, I started crying.
I started my walk to Mark's house, since Cristy wasn't home and all. I ran into someone on the way though. "Bre? What happened? Are you okay?" He asked. I looked up. It was Andrew. "I'm fine." I whispered, trying to stop the tears. "No you aren't." He shook his head, pulling me in for a hug. I hugged him back. "So, what happened?" Andrew asked, pulling out of our hug. Instead he took my hand and started walking me to Mark's. "I walked in on Jay and some whore." I answered. "I'm so sorry Bre. He's a fucking prick." Andrew narrowed his eyes. "Yeah, I guess. What has Andrew been up to?" I asked, trying to change the subject. "Good. He's been smoking pot, getting drunk, having sex with random chicks, watching his life waste away...missing Breanna." He smiled. "That's so weird...Breanna misses Andrew too." I smiled. "Bre, I don't want you leaving me again." He whispered. "I won't, I promise. I was an idiot to leave you in the first place." I smiled. "So Bre...will you go out with me and try our love again?" He asked. "You're so weird, but yes." I laughed. By now we were at Mark's house. "I have to go now," I laughed. "I know, but I'll come see you later?" I heard the door open and close behind us and saw Mark was outside. "Yeah, I have to go explain things to Mark now. Bye Andrew." I smiled, kissing him. I walked into Mark's house, and explained everything to him. I'm pretty sure he was angry about both things, what Jay did, and the fact that I'm dating Andrew again. But I don't really care anymore. I think I'm finally on the right track in my life. :)

14 comments:

  1. wooooow what a tool. you deserve ten times better than that weenie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEAM BRE! ha ha we should start outsiders "teams" ha ha DUDE, lets make tshirts =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a prick! ill kick his ass if you want me to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. team pony vs.team darrel
    team blair vs.team dallas (blair would crush him :D)
    omigod there's soo many matches :P that'd be awesome soda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soda - that would be hilarious
    Dim - if you want to, go ahead :)
    Jamie - I love you. Just because.
    Jelly - <3333333333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  6. so now u have to divorse him? and jamie i would kick blairs teams ass hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. i thought you guys were "complicated" or something.
    (*NOTICE I AM CONTINUING COMMENTING ON PEOPLE'S POST THAT I HAVE PREVIOUSLY COMMENTED ON :D)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a dick. You don't need that Bre, I'm happy your back with Andrew :)
    And Dal, you KNOW I'd distroy you. All I'd have to do is take my clothes off and you'll do anything I say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. baha ik :) blair would D.E.S.T.R.O.Y. you :) she's a matthew :P
    and ik bri ik :) what would u do w/o me? .....dont answer that :(

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.