Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Bre, are you all packed and ready to go?" Jay asked, walking into my room at Cristy's house. I nodded and grabbed my purse, before walking down stairs and out to Jay's car. Sophie followed us out.
"Soph, please let me believe that I can trust you here alone." I begged, closing my eyes.
"I promise Bre, chill. I'm 16, I'm capable of watching myself." She laughed. I opened my eyes and gave her a hug before getting into the car and leaving for Las Vegas with Jayson for our honeymoon.

That was a week ago. Now I'm laying on the couch at Cristy's wondering how in the hell this happened to me.
"Bre, babe. You need to get up." Jay sighed, walking into the room to sit next to me on the couch. I shook my head and looked away from him.
"Never."
"Bre."
"Nope."
"Breanna."
"Go away."
"Breanna Lynn Woods."
"What?" I asked, turning to face Jayson again.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He frowned, hugging me.
"It's fine, I'm kinda happy about it...it's just...so soon..." I whispered, kissing his cheek.
"You're happy?" He asked. I nodded. "Good, I'm not the only one."
"I bet everyone else will be furious..." I sighed, getting up off the couch. I picked up my phone and dialed Jamie's number.
"Hey hey Bre." Jamie cheered from the other end.
"James, I have important news..." I trailed off.
"Hmmmm?" She asked.
"I'm pregnant.." I replied.

THAT'S THE END. wow..this was a really bad post. :( I didn't know how else to say it..really, I didnt.

10 comments:

  1. you bet im furious about this. I thought Jay and you where smart enough to be alone inn vegas. I cant belive you kids -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm not furious. or dissapointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also it infuriates me that jay gets 2 pics on here and i get none.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would never furiate me haha when you told me ur stomach hurt i asked lol are you pregnant then u logged off

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ppl need to learn what birth control is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wtf man. why is allthe girls gettin knocked up man its no good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, i'm supposed to be the whore and I have yet to get pregoooo (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. dal's just upset that he has to drive out of town to get sex these days :D anyways kit i love you

    ReplyDelete
  9. you'd think with the majority of the guys in our gang wearing tight pants, there would be less of this problem =D

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.