Friday, October 29, 2010

I Can't Confess, My Rock And Roll Ways.




So, everyone's getting a tattoo, and so I decided I would get one :D. After arguing with both Jay and Mark about it, I called up Caleb and told him to come pick me up and take me. He said okay, and showed up like 038u4092523953825093850938249038490385908205832095389 minutes later. "CALE :DDD!" I screamed, jumping into the car. "BARBIE!" Cale yelled, starting our journey to the tattoo place. We drove, and drove, and drove and drove for quite a while before we pulled up outside of it.


"Is it gonna hurt Cale?" I asked as we walked inside. Like his brothers, he had many tattoos, because that's just how them Brumley kids are born. "Nope," He smiled, dragging me to the back. There was a very very very attractive fellow, who was going to do my tattoo. I know wish I was going to do my tattoo somewhere sexy instead of on my feet :(. I gave the guy one of my feet and the tattoo I wanted, he smiled. "All Time Low?" He asked. I nodded, smiling. "I love them." I laughed. "Me too!" He cheered. He got started on my tattoo, which didn't hurt as badly as I had expected it too. As I was getting tattooed, Cale kept showing me different tattoos, for "future references" as he put it. I found one that I absolutely ADORED, and I had to get it! So once the guy was done with my first one, I showed him the second one and where I wanted it. He got to work on it, and the next thing I know, I'm all bandaged up and Cale's taking me home. Jay was a little made about me getting two tattoos, but I think he got over it :). Anyways, Ima put a picture of my tats on herrrrr. :DDD

3 comments:

  1. love them tats bree:D i thought we were gonna go together? oh well hehe

    again love the tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeee theeeem! ♥
    what does the one on your foot say? i can't read it.

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.