Thursday, October 7, 2010

MONTANA,

meeee :D
Jamiiiie :D
SO. The other night, some shit went down with James, and she wanted to get away for a while. Just to think some things through, and find herself so she could make some big decisions. She only wanted her bestest friend with her, so she asked if I would go. And I agreed to, being the amazing friend that I am. :D
We left last night, at the moment we are in a hotel room in...Kansas I think...unless we're in South Dakota...I don't know, I wasn't paying attention :D We've been taking loads of pictures so you guys can keep up with us ;). I'll upload them on facebook, but I'm gonna put a few from in the car on this post, cute right? I know we are :)
So, James is gonna post after me I believe, we love you guys and we'll be back uber soon!!

4 comments:

Come at me bro.