Monday, October 11, 2010

Jay's Birthday;&People I love. :D

This morning I woke up way before Jay, and it was his birthday so I decided to wake him up with breakfast. :D just. kidding. I can't cook, so instead I decided to jump on the bed to wake him up. After what seemed like 10 minutes he finally woke up.
"Bre, what are you doing?" He asked, grabbing my leg and making me fall on top of him.
"Good morning love." I smiled. "Happy Birthday."
"Thanks babe," he laughed, "but you couldn't let me sleep in on my birthday?"
"Nope!" I cheered, climbing out of the bed and dragging him out too.
"Where are we going?" He asked.
"Go get ready, I have something planned." I smiled. I left the house knowing he would take forever in the shower. I went over to Jamie's. I talked to her and we planned something for Jay's birthday.
"Hey Bre!" Jamie smiled, getting in my car and riding with me to Bucks.
"Call Mark, he knows what kind of stuff guys like." I laughed. Jamie called Mark and he showed up at Bucks a few minutes later.
"So, what are we doing?" Mark asked.
"We're throwing Jay a surprise party!" Jamie cheered.
"Yeah, what she said. But we need your help...you know what guys like." I laughed.
"Guys like girls." Mark answered proudly, like he discovered something new.
"Holy smokes benji, no way." I replied sarcastically. "Just help us."
After all day of getting shit together it was like 10, so I went home to get Jay. He was watching tv on the couch.
"Jay, come on, I need your help with something." I whined, grabbing his hand and trying to get him to come with me.
"No Bre, you left earlier. This has been the worst birthday ever, I'm staying here." He shook his head.
"Fuck, just come with me!" I yelled.
"Can't we just stay home? It can't be that important." He sighed.
"YOU'RE COMING WITH ME, NOW LETS GO." I yelled, smiling innocently.
"Fine," He agreed, "But you owe me later. ;)"
"I know, I know." I laughed. We got in my car and drove alllllllll the way to Buckle's house. :) I hoped on Jay's back and put my hands over his eyes, so it would be a surprise.
"Bre, I can't walk if I can't see where I'm going." Jay laughed.
"Oh right." I agreed, gettting off of his back and making him cover his eyes. I pulled him into Buck's place and everyone yelled "SURPRISE." all loud like and stuff.
"Bre, did you do this, all day?" Jay asked, after thanking everyone for coming.
"Yep, and you were mad at me." I nodded.
"Sorry about that, you know I love you." He laughed,
"You better." I smiled.
"Happy Birthday boo.," I smiled kissing Jay.
"Thanks." He smiled.
Pretty much everyone got hella smashed and we all partied, because we seem to do that whenever there is alcohol around :D I also want to add that I love the following people:
Jamie
Cristay
Dawn
Jayson
Mark
Carson
Soap
Pones
Caleb
Austin's pretty geee
Darrel
Blair
Stella
Katie
Dallas [sex]
Johnny
Lukas my bwff :D
Buckle
Blazeee
Evie!!!! who I miss D:
Steven (obviously)
Emma who disappeared. :p
Jelly
Dimitri
Kitty
Andrew
and I think that's everyone...oh, that's a lot of people XD I would also like to add that I love old Two-Bit, yeah, I needed to say it :D Booby can burn in hell.! Woohooo. the end ♥

9 comments:

  1. YES. I AM BETWEEN MARKER AND SOFA. THIS IS EXCITING.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i actually made it to the list :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. dal we love u...deep........deep........deep.......deep...........deep.........deep.........deep............deep........deep............DEEP inside. :)
    and i liked being first on this list :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah deep down WAIT i didnt mean it like that i ment on the inside u idiot -.- dear god

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was pretty sweet bre. thanks. my favorite part was what happened after the party ;)

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.