Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's Time To Check Up On My Baby ♥

It's been a week since I got the news that I was pregnant, and now it was time to go to my first check up, I was going to hear my baby's heartbeat. Cristy was in town, and since she's already been through this, I wanted her to go with me. I also promised Jamie she could go, since she was the first to know about it.
So this morning me and Jay picked up Cristy and James and headed to the doctors office. I was so nervous...but it was a happy nervous, I was excited. Jay was smiling like an idiot in the front seat and I knew he was just as happy as I was about this, and that made me even happier. The last thing I wanted was for Jay to regret this, and the look on his face assured me that he didn't.
"Jay," I smiled, looking at him. "I love you." "I love you too," He smiled, leaning over to kiss me, but Cristy and Jamie stopped him. "WHOA BUDDY! Not when we're in the car, please and thank you!" Jamie yelled. "She loves me more anyways Jay, she always has." Cristy winked, pulling some goldfish out of her purse. "OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOLDFISH!" I screamed, grabbing the bag and stuffing a handful in my mouth. "Real classy in front of your hubby there Breanna." Jamie smirked. "He doesn't care." I replied with a mouthful of the tasty cheddar fishies. After the first handful I couldn't quit eating them. "THE BABY LOVES GOLDFISH TOO!" I screamed happily.
By now we were pulling into the doctors office parking lot and Jay was laughing his ass off. "Come on kids, it's time to go hear Jasey's heart beat." I smiled. "Or Jack's." Jay added. "Yeah, or Jack's." We walked into the doctors office and the secretary woman led us back to a room where there was a machine. The doctor was waiting for us. I had to pull my pants down a little, and then lay down on a bed thing. He put the jelly crap on my stomach and moved the little thinger ma jig around and soon a little blob popped up on the screen and then I heard a little thump thump. It was my baby.
"Jay, it's our baby." I felt myself starting to cry, but they were happy tears. "I know," He smiled leaning down beside me. Cristy and Jamie were smiling in the back of the room. :p
After that we took Jamie and Cristy home and went back to Jay's house.
"I can't wait until we know what it is." Jay smiled. "It's a baby." I laughed. He gave me one of those, you-know-what-I-mean looks. I smiled and kissed him. "I hope it's a boy." :)

3 comments:

  1. :) A boy or girl im not gonna be picky since blaze is a boy and neveah is a girl :D but i love the name jasey <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name jasey....;) wink haha JASalin loves it to~

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are all one of a kind, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Come at me bro.